I Just Started Posting Here And I Get So Many Mean Replies

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, leave him alone, cant you see he just wants to fit in, he's just a pore excuse for goth,Its ok emokid,u can come make out with myself and 2 other guys, cuz u know, its like 2000's and its not gay, its just the thing to do.

That South Park episode with the "city wall" was THE FUNNIEST **** EVER
the one where Jared (from Subway) has "aides" and beats the dead horse might be the funniest moment in TV history
all of the replies prove my point. just try to be a bit nicer guys
Here's the deal, we'll be a little bit nicer if you can be a little less stupid.
Why do people even bother to reply if all they are going to say is something mean? I know a lot of poker players need confidence to play good and I do too.. After reading all the replies I lost some confidence. So like, just to let all my haters know, i'm not going to leave. If you can please just ignore me, and don't reply to my threads, it would really make me feel better, to some degree...so yeah
Awww......Someone's chased one too many sheep out there in farmland, haven't they? :club:

Enough with the "To Some Degree"!!!!!!!!! "To Some Degree" you need a freaking donkey slap!!!!!! "To Some Degree" you really suck at poker!!!! "To Some Degree" you are a freaking cry baby sissy that needs to suck it up and TELL ME WHERE YOU PLAY ONLINE SO I CAN TAKE YOUR DAMN MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man, you guys suck. i just wanted to come in here and fit in to some degree. so i decided an interesting hand that might make me look good to some degree, but i guess you guys don't really understand my poker style.im just going to like ignore all my haters out there, since i really dont care.

man, you guys suck. i just wanted to come in here and fit in to some degree. so i decided an interesting hand that might make me look good to some degree, but i guess you guys don't really understand my poker style.im just going to like ignore all my haters out there, since i really dont care.
lolDNA4EVER!!!this post did it, i've got u motha phucka
foxwoods prois that you?
Now that IS mean.sw...but seriously Emo. If you want to be a good poker player then you're going to have to be able to take more crap than the stuff us bums dish out. If you're emotionally unstable because you're being flamed by strangers on a forum I fear for you when The Mouth Jr. sits at your table.
Now that IS mean.sw...but seriously Emo. If you want to be a good poker player then you're going to have to be able to take more crap than the stuff us bums dish out. If you're emotionally unstable because you're being flamed by strangers on a forum I fear for you when The Mouth Jr. sits at your table.
just whatever dude, i'm getting pissed off from all this flaming. I didnt even call for it or anything.

EmoKid, whether or not you meant to, you have absolutely created a special place in all our hearts of some of the truly great posters that have graced us here at FCP. People like JFarrell, or AKAConditioner, you sir stand tall among all of them.I salute you.

EmoKid, whether or not you meant to, you have absolutely created a special place in all our hearts of some of the truly great posters that have graced us here at FCP. People like JFarrell, or AKAConditioner, you sir stand tall among all of them.I salute you.
who can make a mt. rushmore of these three?we can call it mt. douchemore
who is redpill? :club:
He's some douc.he--from Ohio, not unlike yourself--who finds it necessary to create accounts--wait, you just registerred today, weird--to post absolutely worthless shit that apparently gets him off some how. You used to be allright, man. Even slightly amusing. Now you're just tiresome. Let it go.