Hahahahahahaha......... Please Be Wearing Adult Nappies

http://www.ssqq.com/jokes/jokepickidpics.htmthe first time i saw this i started choking to death, my mate jason was wondering if he should call the ambulence of start laughing with me...oh boy... hahaha
This is so frustrating. Those pictures have been stolen from Maddox's website, at THIS FREAKING LINK. He's an abrasive, misogynistic, everyman that puts Paul Bunyan and Bill Brasky to shame. He should be praised by all and worshipped by millions, yet some SSQQ.com thinks it can have its way with his work. FOR SHAME. FOR SHAME, indeed.Maddox is the voice of an internet generation, and deserves to have his moment in the sun. (Well, if you take out of consideration the fact that his book was #1 on Amazon's best sellers list for 3 days. The book isn't out yet. It should hit #1 on the NYT Best Sellers list when it comes out, that's how big he is)Focus: Those pictures have lost their lustre to me, but I remember seeing them for the first time, as wide-eyed 17 year old. Those days were BLISSFUL.

I remember finding this really funny the first time I saw it a few years back. For some reason I didn't find anything even remotely funny about it this time.

I remember finding this really funny the first time I saw it a few years back. For some reason I didn't find anything even remotely funny about it this time.
Probably because you saw the original the first time :club: What a freaking rip-off.
omfg. what a terrible rip off of maddox. he actually changed the wordings slightly too.
i know i got it in an email but couldnt find the email. i googled it and thats what came up. sorry guys. still that fire truck is pretty funny lol. shaved. haha