ahhh, good point, I didn't think of who wasn't there. Too bad though because I like Lenny Clarke on the show and he has some of best lines. I'm guessing he'll get written off for trying to kill the main character
Nope.The characters around Tommy are really pissing me off this season. Yeah Tommy is a selfish prick, but so is each and everyone one of them. Yeah Tommy has said before he's cleaning up his act only to fail, but damn, I'd be a pill popping drunkard too if I was surrounded by these motherfuckers.. I mean WTF Franco?!? Fuck Janet, I guess screwing Tommy's brother wasn't enough, now she's looking to hook up with a guy from his house? I thought that was like a cardinal sin.
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whattya say you and I get an arraingment like Probey and his roommate had? I'll bring the beers and the balls, you bring the mouth

I don't know why I said that. You were probably being awful   Season 1 was great, 2-3 were solid too, rights. Then it got weird in places   You watching his new joint? I am. Similar formula,

no doubt. the first 2 eps were kind of downers and not even funny but 2 weeks ago made me do a spit take and I haven't watched last nights left. I mean, nobody even called the cops on Lenny? He effing tried to kill Tommy, that would make me hold a tiny grudge. To defend Franco, she is a sexy bitch. Ok, there is no defending him. Is there? I'd do it, but I'm a man whore that hardly believes in guy code. Every man for himself.

To defend Franco, she is a sexy bitch. Ok, there is no defending him. Is there? I'd do it, but I'm a man whore that hardly believes in guy code. Every man for himself.
Hey, you're preaching to the choir on all fronts there friend-o, but that's not the rules of the world they created. I mean, even the notorious coozehound Tommy had some guilt over moving toward banging Sheila and her husband is friggin dead.

I don't know about that one. I think Tommy moving on a dead cousin's wife was one thing, after time everyone tries to move on, but Tommy has is trying to turn over a new leaf. He has openly said to everyone what he's trying to do and so far he's sticking with it.He told Franco what was up and Franco still makes all those visits? Gavin's going to break a hockey stick across his pretty boy puerto rican face next episode.

• 2 weeks later...

last season didn't impress me and i'm considering abandoning this show, especially after hearing how this season starts off.good decision or bad. Any value left in this show?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah, the younger daughter. That is a still from a movie where her mother takes those photos and puts them on the net for pervs to pay to see. I need to see this movie.

• 3 months later...

I don't know why I said that. You were probably being awful

Season 1 was great, 2-3 were solid too, rights. Then it got weird in places

You watching his new joint? I am. Similar formula, but his daughter is kinda hot

• Like 1