Anyone Here Tried Those Subscription Sites To Improve Your Play?

The 3 I know of are:www.realpokertraining.com (Todd Arnold's site)www.pokerxfactor.com (JohnnyBax and Sheet's site)www.cardrunners.comI am sure there are other ones but these are the only ones I have heard of. Anyone tried them? I don't mind paying the fee but I want to make sure I am joining the best one.Thanks.

Never tried one of these sites yet and im leaning towards www.cardrunners.com, they just added actionjeff to do some videos and this kid is amazing and im sure his videos will help with mtt play.just my 2 cents.Thanks

i did a month at pokerschoolonline.com, and it helped a lot. i copied every lesson to PDF for future reference. the O8B and Stud8B sections are great. worth the 15$.

I'm a member of PokerXFactor and highly recommend them. Let me know if you have any specific questions about PXF.Cardrunners has typically been known as a cash game site but the addition of tourney pro ActionJeff could change that. It appears adding him has already really boosted site sign-ups.

Well after reading this post i gave anselm a PM and he was very kind and replied and basically concvinced me that atthough it may seem expensive, PokerXFactor is $150 to sign up then $25 a month and i mainly play $10 STT and MTTS, that it would be well worth it. So i joined up with PokerXFactor that night and was very very impressed with what i saw. Its nothing major but its just the small differences that add up and make you play on that other level. Watching Sheets and Bax really does make you think about how you play your own game. Well enough promoting, i'm just kinda happy cus came 26th out of 2210 in the Cadillac Promo Tourney on Party Poker for $581 which to a $10 MTT player is pretty big. Plus i just like the feelng of getting through such a huge field.Did i play differently to how i normally play? Hell Yeh! Imagine your normal approach to seducing a beautiful woman........now imagine you've been in the gym every day for 6 months, are stupidly rich and have the ability to put on a foreign accent. Yeh it's stiill you............but c'mon.I'd reccommend PokerXFactor to anyone, can't speak for the other training sites.ViksP.S big thanks to anselm

I've given thought to Gank's site. I know Steve7Stud is an instructor. I've been on these boards a while, and know that Steve is worthy of respect. I'm seriously considering signing up. I trust Steve, and watched a sample lesson. I think they do good things.

I can vouch for pokerxfactor helping my game. I feel like I've played much better lately, results dont show, but lots of little things that will help you down the road.

I've given thought to Gank's site. I know Steve7Stud is an instructor. I've been on these boards a while, and know that Steve is worthy of respect. I'm seriously considering signing up. I trust Steve, and watched a sample lesson. I think they do good things.
I signed up on there, but to be honest I haven't even logged in once. I should probably do that though so my money doesn't go to waste. I think the whole concept is nice though, because it is interactive and you get to ask Gank or whoever is instructing questions while they're teaching.