Story Of Gavin Griffin Getting Rolled

It's funny how the posters of personal information are calling themselves internet detectives. Googling someone's screen name is not detective work. It just means the scammer is an idiot.Anyone have Mr. Griffin's email address? Someone should pass along the information to him in case he wants to do something about it.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gavin may well be an idiot for parting with the money, but, scammer is a POS not only for the scam but for bragging about it to humiliate Gavin in front of the poker community.He needs a punch in the throat.
I disagree...I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, and if you're retarded enough to get scammed like this, you deserve every ounce of humiliation the forums can dish out. :club:

So whos to blame?Gavin GriffinScammerNWP Mods for posting the link on the homepageAll i know is next time i see the episode of WSOP 2004 Im gonna start cracking up and then cry because i clicked on link

So whos to blame?Gavin GriffinScammerNWP Mods for posting the link on the homepageAll i know is next time i see the episode of WSOP 2004 Im gonna start cracking up and then cry because i clicked on link
Lmao...
The full name of the scammer is there, along with email addresses, personal information and the coup de grâce, a picture. Mr. Griffin could make an attempt to get his money back or maybe his pride or self-portraits.
Well there's no way he can get his pride or self-portraits back, but it would certainly be hilarious if he confronted the scammer and took his money back. Scammer is seriously retarted for bragging about it such detail on a public board. P.S. Has it been verified that he didn't just make this all up?
Well there's no way he can get his pride or self-portraits back, but it would certainly be hilarious if he confronted the scammer and took his money back. Scammer is seriously retarted for bragging about it such detail on a public board. P.S. Has it been verified that he didn't just make this all up?
someone posted under the name "gavingriffin" not known if it is him or not. jennicide (friend and ex-girlfriend of gavin) has posted multiple times on the issue though, and the fact that she hasnt denied it to be true leads me to believe that it is
someone posted under the name "gavingriffin" not known if it is him or not. jennicide (friend and ex-girlfriend of gavin) has posted multiple times on the issue though, and the fact that she hasnt denied it to be true leads me to believe that it is
What is even crazier than this story is how Gavin went out with Jennicide. She is super hot.
What a bunch of children here? Is there anyone over the age of 20 here? This guy scammed someone and you all laugh about it. Im sure you all laugh when you hear about a buddy cheating a poker game. The youth these days makes me sick, you are all a disgrace.
Oh sure......it's a sick, sad story. But it's still funny as all hell though!May I submit to you a quote from Mel Brooks about tragedy and comedy:
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.
Gavin needs to read Super/System and every other poker book that specifically states, "DON'T LEND ANYONE MONEY THAT YOU DON'T KNOW".Plus, what model do you know plays "ABC poker", anyways? lol
if you havent seen these pics you should:http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&h...+neverwin+poker
i've never seen anyone look "hot" in a webcam picture. these are no exception.also, i am not one with high standards, but the pokerbabes pictures aren't particularly flattering either. i know for poker-playing women we're not exactly kicking supermodels out of bed, but meh.also, ex-girlfriends of guys who have their supposed wang on the internet and have webcam pictures of themselves nearly naked posted on the internet are mostly -EV. mostly.