Did I Spend My Upswing?

I played all day yesterday, and all day today...lost A LOT at the 15/30 game. I had 25 bucks in my UB acct at 2 am, and my mom asked me if she could play while I told her what to do. Anyway, we turned the 25 into 475 in about 4 hrs. Question is: Did I spend my upswing in the low limits or does it not count as "my upswing" since it was technically my mom that was playing? Im tired.

You lost 400+ BB? 12k?
Have you heard of "math?"He won about 110 BB at 2-4.So, if he lost a little less than 110 BBs at 15/30, that would be around $3,000.Not unusual to have a 100 BB swing in a loose, aggressive LHE game. You need to be running pretty bad, but it happens.However, I would do some evaluation at that point and make sure your game is cut out for that level. Maybe it is, and it could be - even good players have 100 BB downswings.
LMAO! "maybe your milf....." phucken hilarious
ST.possibleLT, if your account is used consitently for both, then it wont matter
Ian as you have said before it doesn't really matter what you post, everyone is just looking at your juggs, I mean boobs, i mean avatar
Have you heard of "math?"He won about 110 BB at 2-4.So, if he lost a little less than 110 BBs at 15/30, that would be around $3,000.Not unusual to have a 100 BB swing in a loose, aggressive LHE game. You need to be running pretty bad, but it happens.However, I would do some evaluation at that point and make sure your game is cut out for that level. Maybe it is, and it could be - even good players have 100 BB downswings.
all he was saying is that some players jump to the next limit once they've beaten a level for 400BB.
Tourney players donating in the cash games, always nice.
Ha, I've actually always been a cash game player way before I got serious about tourneys. I had won about 120bb's at 15/30 in the weekend, those are pretty "normal" swings at shorthanded games.....thing is, I just won 100 bb's at the low limits which sucks, cuz I coulda used that rush at the 15 game rather than 2/4 :-).

Shorthanded tables are notorious for being completly crazy and have huge variance. My Pstars account was at 1500 at the start of the week dropped to 1000 back to 1850 down to 1200 back to 1900 down to 1700 back to 2400. All this playing 5/10 in the past week im seriously gonna die at age 25 due to a heart attack, i can't handle these swings. Im really really drunk right now so if anything i say doesn't make sense feel free to flame.

Have you heard of "math?"He won about 110 BB at 2-4.So, if he lost a little less than 110 BBs at 15/30, that would be around $3,000.
Good one. His wording didn't specify that. Look at the OP and 3rd post again. I was messing with him, You missed that. Let me know if You figure it out.good luck.
15-30?, hmmmmmmmm
I rented "The Prime Gig" at the movie store, cause I'd seen the cover somewhere.Now I realize it's your avatar.It was surprizingly good for a movie about telemarketing.
I rented "The Prime Gig" at the movie store, cause I'd seen the cover somewhere.Now I realize it's your avatar.It was surprizingly good for a movie about telemarketing.
Rent Boiler Room...its almost the exact same movie. I like it better though.