Ultimate bet is screwing me over!! They closed my account randomly when I tried to make a deposit (with a card I haven't used before). They told me to contact my bank because they had it listed as lost or stolen or it had issued a charge back. I called the bank and they said none of the above had happened. I emailed UB telling them that there wasn't a problem and they told me that is all the information they had and didn't re-activate my account! WTF?!?! Below are the emails that have been sent back and forth. What should I do?Dear -------- ,Thank you for contacting us. I apologize for the delay.I am sorry, but this is all the information we have on this matter.Please contact us if we may help you in any other way.Sincerely,Debbie --Original Message--From: Date: 03/26/06To: memberservices@ultimatebet.comSubject: RE:Account Disabled [#3543073]I've contacted the credit card company and the card isn't listed as lost or stolen and they haven't issued any charge backs. I don't know why it woud be in the card processor's negative database.James>From: memberservices@ultimatebet.com>To: >Subject: RE:Account Disabled [#3543073]>Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:28:33 -0500>>>Dear James,>>Our security system has temporarily closed your account due to the use of a >credit card listed in our credit card processor's negative database.>>Cards are placed in this database if the bank has them listed as >lost/stolen or if they have issued charge backs.>>Please contact your bank regarding this status.>>Your account will not be affected by this suspension after its >re-activation. Once you reply to this email, your message will be forwarded >to the Cashier Department.>>We will be waiting for your reply.>>>Regards,>>Mark>Customer Service Department.>>>--Original Message-->From: >Date: 03/25/06>To: memberservices@ultimatebet.com>Subject: Account Disabled[#3543073]>>Hi,>>I just had my account disabled for some reason (Jamestl17). I tried to make>a deposit (which I have been able to do before) and got a message saying my>account has been disabled and to contact member services. I can't even >login>to get to customer support because it's telling me my username is invalid. >I>would like to have my account enabled again.>>Thanks>>>>

There was about $2000 in there! They said in the e-mail the would reactivate it after I spoke with the credit card company. And then they just sent me a dumbass email about that being all the information they had. Wtf kind of reply is that?

How much did you lose?
Not to derail the discussion or anything, but yours is the only avatar that never ceases to amuse. I wonder how many FCPers are too young to get it. It's a shame - it's all been downhill since Contra.JS

All you can do is work with customer service. Unfortunately for all of us, any site can just shut your account down for no reason and keep all your money if they wish. You agree to those terms when you sign up. It's not good for business obviously, but CS is your only route.

Be a pain in the ***.All you have to do is get your issue elevated.Tier 1 support people typically make little money and are expected to close hundreds of issues per day, hence the canned response you received.Don't be nasty, don't freak out - be polite but make it clear that you ain't going anywhere until someone addresses your issue personally.

You could always try to sue them like that ****** from yesterday where they took his 6-grand.I contend it'll cost you more than either amount to attemptto sue them anyways, and your chances of winning are somewherenear slim and none,so as somebody else said, just keep trying customer service.

Debbie seemed to say that your account would be re-instated if you make another deposit? If this is true, make one, use Neteller or whatever it takes, and take your money out. Then argue with them.I don't know why that would be true if you have money in there, but, that's what I thought she said.

I dealt with customer service on UB last summer. What a hassle. They apparently haven't heard of phones. I just kept sending e-mail after e-mail (you know, the squeaky wheel). I kept getting vague e-mails in return that didn't address the issue. They did eventually solve my problem, but not until I had pulled all my hair out. Good luck with your problem.

I was adding money because a friend needed a transfer and couldn't deposit, he gave me cash so I was depositing it to transfer, anyway, I can't even get into my account period because everytime I try to log in it says Invalid player name.

You could always try to sue them like that ****** from yesterday where they took his 6-grand.I contend it'll cost you more than either amount to attemptto sue them anyways, and your chances of winning are somewherenear slim and none,so as somebody else said, just keep trying customer service.
What's with the hostility buddy????