Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Forgive me, Strat, for I have sinned. We had thanksgiving at work today and I got as much food as I wanted and a slice of apple pie. Although it wasn't really all that much food. A coworker even commented "what are you on a diet or something?" I didn't want to say "yes" but I was able to cover by saying "no, I just don't like my food to touch", which is true. Can you imagine if I had said that to a similarly obese female coworker? I'd be fired. #DoubleStandard #NotAllMen #MalePrivilege #HarrassmentGoesBothWays

• Like 3

After a few months of futility, I've been on a nice role in indoor soccer the last couple weeks. 7 goals in two games, and two nice 1-goal victories against some decent competition (for us). Feels good. Feels real good.

Just checked into my hotel in downtown San Diego. Going to go have some drinks and dinner in the gas lamp district. I will report back for the foodies in the room.

Last night was a place in Anaheim,the Original Fish Company I think it was called. So freaking good.

I got super drunk in the gas lamp district when I was there. Even rode a mechanical bull at some bar. I crashed in a hotel suite with like 12 other people, 3 of whom I had met prior to the night, and the next morning I had no choice but to use the toilet and the hollow foam core board door may as well have been a Marshall amp for my butthole. Everybody heard me and I'm sure it just reeked. That was an awkward walk out of the bathroom.

That was a fun vacation.

• Like 1

Essay, you should volunteer to coach youth baseball.

Would you let him around your kids?

Essay, consult with Cobalt, he plays online poker on the reg

i have coached all three sports and i was by far the best coach by both knowledge about the game and demeanor with the kids. it's probably what i would have been best at in life and enjoyed the most. and instead of being a teacher coach i wasted my life being an attorney who doesn't practice law at a bank.

• Like 3

I got super drunk in the gas lamp district when I was there. Even rode a mechanical bull at some bar. I crashed in a hotel suite with like 12 other people, 3 of whom I had met prior to the night, and the next morning I had no choice but to use the toilet and the hollow foam core board door may as well have been a Marshall amp for my butthole. Everybody heard me and I'm sure it just reeked. That was an awkward walk out of the bathroom.

That was a fun vacation.

Must have been the double douce, a country bar. That was our last stop. We started at de vue Syrah or some such wine bar. Had a couple glasses of wine then went to a sushi place called Full Moon. Super good. We had a couple of rolls and some sashimi, I had yellow fin tuna, then we asked the chef to make us something spicy. He made a spicy soft shell crab roll and a spicy tuna...maybe? I don't remember but it was good.

Then we wandered down the street and this hot blond and brunette, both in leggings, talked us into a coffee at an Italian place. Then the guy Im with ended up getting in touch with some guy he knew from Florida and he just happened to be in San Diego...visiting his boyfriend. So we met up with them and went back to the wine bar. The place was rocking by then and he bartender bought us a shot of Hennessy to go with the beers we ordered. We had a few more beers, the bartender bought us another shot, then the gay guy and his boyfriend left....so we headed to the double duece.

I took a few videos of girls riding the bull...hopefully I can figure out how to post them at some point...we had several more beers, bought a shot of Jack for a couple of girls, and hung out for a couple hours. About 1 am that place started clearing out so we went and found a pizza place and bought a couple slices a piece and then started wandering down the road until a cab mercessly stopped to give us a ride to our hotel. It's almost 2 am now and Im still drunk as a sailor.

Don't think we're going to get started at our normal 8 am tomorrow.

Wine +sushi+gay friends+beers+ hot girls riding/falling off a mechanical bull+pizza = a fun night in the gas lamp district.

End of the second WEEK SA.

And I don't know why. The plan was a couple of drinks and dinner. Somewhere along the way we fell down the rabbit hole of shots and multiple beers and chatting up drunk 20 something women.

Woke up feeling wrecked. Can't decide if I'm just hung over or still a little drunk. Took a shower and made my way down for some coffee but it's not kicking in yet.

TGIF. I'm too old for this shit.

Tilt, you're living the dream.

Someone in here needs to and it's clearly not the guys in here that should be so I'll pick up the slack I guess.

• Like 2