I Called In Sick Today

there is nothing funny about killing a family of 4 because you were too cheap for a cab ride home.
People who have their kids out at 2:30am deserve the ensuing 5-car pileup.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

WAIT FOR ME**Edited by request**
I would be willing to bet that everyone in the Sick thread would chip in to put you through medical school.
I sent it to you.Haha, yes you were very persistant over the weekend. Kers-I don't have your e-mail.
bjm19@yahoo.comI really hope its not a chain letter. I get too many of those from old coworkers and it makes me want to stran...Stopping before you decide not to send it
Because families are never driving home from grandma's house with the kids asleep in the car.
You know better than most when I'm kidding and when I'm not, don't do that.
That's a pretty stupid thing to say.
Oh for fuck's sake...
I sent it to you.Haha, yes you were very persistant over the weekend.
by persistant, do you mean turned on?and you texted me first. You were asking for it. fine, consider my feelings hurt.I will never again ask for a naked picture.:passive/aggressive face:
You know better than most when I'm kidding and when I'm not, don't do that.Oh for fuck's sake...
Sorry. I get a little testy about the drunk driving thing.
Looks like you're in the market for a swollen throat too, mister. The correct answer is go get him two beers THEN two beers.
:ducks quickly:
You know better than most when I'm kidding and when I'm not, don't do that.Oh for fuck's sake...
I'm sure you didn't mean that anybody deserves to be in a car accident, but it did seem to imply that having your kids out late is a bad thing when I first read it. I should've thought about it more before commenting.

I wonder if Lori realizes all of the reverse-lookups I can do now that I have everyone's real name.

You could just ask me for my real name.
Why? Now I have it in evil, subverse ways, along with a domain name. This is way more fun!EDIT: I should probably add that I feel like ass and most likely won't do anything at all.
I keep getting an error when I try to send it to you.I loved how you texted me just after midnight on your birthday to wish yourself a happy birthday to you, that was hilarious.
lol ...... that made me laugh too.
it was 2am, and that was my intention, to make you laughhow out of character from me, to try to make you all laugh.and for bizzle, have at it. You can't make my life suck any more than it already does.
You could just ask me for my real name.
Backspace button broke. I really wanted something good to say here, couldnt find it.
it was 2am, and that was my intention, to make you laughhow out of character from me, to try to make you all laugh.and for bizzle, have at it. You can't make my life suck any more than it already does.
wahmbulance.gif