Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

no wonder people think you're 12 years old.

or

did you get those from turbo?

or

i wouldn't even have worn those shoes when i was a kid in the 80s.

ronald, don't discount how shitty midwest women can be. just awful.

• Like 3

The only people who's opinion I care about in regards to shoes here is Dutch and Shake. And I don't expect them to like these, either. And I guess Frau to a lesser extent. But I really don't care. They're great because they're so ridiculous. Go back to wearing your awful slip on "dress" shoes and brown "dress shoe" sneakers.

I'm rocking nike running shoes right now thank you very much.

Btw, you are single, so you should buy clothes and shoes that would make you more attractive to women ,not ones that are ironically cool to your male friends or self.

• Like 2

I'm just sitting here staring at the shoe. there's no way.

Those are quite possiblly the worst shoes ever.

I hope we're being trolled. No way a 30 year old male, especially one with a good job, wears shoes like that. Holy hell Napa, just stop it.

Sorry about being wrong on the age but still, any dude over the age of 9 wearing those shoes deserves to be pussyless.

• Like 1

I think there is a certain kind of white hipster that can pull off shoes like that, but you really have to be full blown, all out, self confident, ironic visor wearing hipster. And then, and only then, you can get hipster pussy and/or ****. If that's not what you're looking for, it's time to get serious with your life.

• Like 1