I Called In Sick Today

Frau, I live within 2 or so miles from bars, why?

Also, I'd like confirmation or denial that my alleged date with you would be a panty dropper or not

I've been drinking

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i'm thinking it would be a solid make out session in the car in which frau would sober up just enough to realize this is a bad idea. she would abruptly halt the proceedings to send you on your way with an almost chaste kiss on the cheek before she exits the vehicle.

• Like 2

would ronny finish himself off in the car or wait until he got home?

he would obviously stop at an asian massage parlor on the way home.

come on rook, up your game, you're better than that.

• Like 1

i'm thinking it would be a solid make out session in the car in which frau would sober up just enough to realize this is a bad idea. she would abruptly halt the proceedings to send you on your way with an almost chaste kiss on the cheek before she exits the vehicle.

unless he took her to a wedding, in which case, nasty hotel sex would be virtually guaranteed.

Also, every year they do a drive through christmas light display. Also think that would be a decent date.

No. It's awful. It's like $20 a car, and it's just a bunch of stupid blow-up Christmas Macy's type things, like huge corporate sponsorships and ads everywhere. It's pretty awful, and I'll never go again.

In response to a news story about some dude jizzing on another dude who was napping at the YMCA that came out today my boss said "That's why we don't room together on the road. Napa would wake up looking like a glazed donut".

I feel like this is just a touch inappropriate.

but only napa is invited to our wedding.

Thanks. I was the only one that believed in the relationship, and I don't get an invite. ****.

Ps: i finally finished CSL on Netflix Canada, and it was as good as advertized. It wasn't better than advertized, but it was very good. The scene in the backyard when everyone meets at the end is great, and I love that Gosling punches Bacon. haha.

ok, brv is also invited

my grandpa used to promise to dance at people's weddings as a form of gratitude. does that make sense to anyone? he had Alzheimer's. so.

tsujita is incred. no one believes I am sane when I use the word "ramen" excitedly.

gotta catch a flight this morning, still haven't packed. fk.

Frau, I live within 2 or so miles from bars, why?

Also, I'd like confirmation or denial that my alleged date with you would be a panty dropper or not

I've been drinking

I meant you could move to an area where you can walk to bars. I think you would need to live near 3-4 bars/restaurants. That way you would always have a fresh supply of servers to fall in love with.

Regarding our sucking face:

In any hypothetical we are both single.

I don't think the VM premiere is as important as you do. Let's just say we go to any showing in any town. You flirt like a lesbian, meaning you tell me that week you really want to see the movie with me. Silly little jokes and manage to tell me you like p so much, if you had your own country estate you'd call it Vagaroon.

We see the movie and walk to classic upscale bar. You have a couple of drinks, I get a negroni or anything with aperol. Yes to making out, more than that relies on closing abilities.

• Like 2

Nice. A boy can dream

You know what really makes me chuckle? Witty signs on the Gameday set. Last week, someone had a huge cutout of Dana from Homeland. So arbitrary yet hilarious.

This week, I saw one that read "You don't even lift". Another winner

This week, I saw one that read "You don't even lift". Another winner

Isn't it supposed to be, "do you even lift?"?

Edit: that question mark on the end can't be grammatically correct. How do you ask a question about a question? Where is Wang when you need him?

• Like 1

Brvy, I know you're all about the hola blocker. Did you kinow you can use the site moreflicks to figure out what movies are all available to watch and by what country? Probably. I'm watching "R.E.D." from Mexico right now.

• Like 1

I suppose it was, yes. Is that from something?

4Chan has a body building section, and "do you even lift, bro?" is one of their most prevalent memes. It's an insult, implying you don't even lift.

Go to YouTube and search do you even lift

4Chan has a body building section, and "do you even lift, bro?" is one of their most prevalent memes. It's an insult, implying you don't even lift.

Um, right. Why did we have to go to you tube to figure out is was an insult? We're not all just stupid ****ing poker forum trolls Sklansky!