I Called In Sick Today

Yeah. That kid was a good actor, it's so sad it was wasted on such a terrible story.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

That dude is just batshit crazy.Not like the Lakers are going to do much in the playoffs anyway so he won't miss much.Not like I give a damn about basketball either for that matter.

ok, damn it, you can call me a little girl all you want but these damn paranormal activity movies scare the shit out of me every time. 3rd one was just as creepy as the first I think.

I don't like movies that bore me 98% of the time and make me jump because of loud noises and or things jumping out of the dark the other 2%.Fine, they scare me too.

ok, damn it, you can call me a little girl all you want but these damn paranormal activity movies scare the shit out of me every time. 3rd one was just as creepy as the first I think.
i won't watch those kinds of movies because i know i cannot handle it. i get too scared.
I also avoid them. I think The Ring almost killed me. That was it for that entire genre after I saw it.
I also avoid them. I think The Ring almost killed me. That was it for that entire genre after I saw it.
Haha, me too. The scene where the parents open the closet door and see the dead girl scarred me for life.Anyone know how to make the slides in a powerpoint presentation come up in random order?
Anyone know how to make the slides in a powerpoint presentation come up in random order?
I kind of doubt this exists since, you know, that's kind of the exact opposite thing that every presentation ever needs.but back to horror movies: as I was watching last night I kind of realized that watching horror movies is kind of like eating food that's really really hot, like not just spicy, but so hot that it's not even enjoyable. even though you know it's not fun, you still do it for the endorphins and what not. the whole damn time I was watching it, like when the camera would pan across the dark room and you know you're supposed to be looking for that something out of place and I'm just saying to myself "god damn it this sucks I don't want to watch this this is ridiculous fuck I don't want to HOLY SHIT SHE'S RIGHT THERE UNDER THE SHEET MOTHERFUCKER..."see they're coming out with a fourth. pretty excited.

Im a pretty big weenie when it comes to those movies. Back when the halloween two flick came out I went to see it at the theater with some ex friends. Got teased for months about confetti ing popcorn over a ten square yard area every time Michael showed up....In fact, all movies like that have now been banned from the Icewater household by the wife. For three nights after viewing the first paranormal activity she feared for her life since every time she woke up I was pointing a shotgun at something different in the room. The last time being at her. Serves her right for having a growly stomachAnyway, like you said I still sorta like watching that crap....Dammit now theres a suspicious shadow in the hallway. Hope its the dog

In fact, all movies like that have now been banned from the Icewater household by the wife. For three nights after viewing the first paranormal activity she feared for her life since every time she woke up I was pointing a shotgun at something different in the room. The last time being at her. Serves her right for having a growly stomach
Heh.
Haha, me too. The scene where the parents open the closet door and see the dead girl scarred me for life.Anyone know how to make the slides in a powerpoint presentation come up in random order?
Print allArrange on dining tableTurn on ceiling fan
You trying to make flash cards or something speedzy buddy?
For our radiology rotation we need to go through about 500 powerpoint slides worth of material. If I go through the slides in the same order every time, I always know what's coming next, and can diagnose based on that memory instead of actually figuring out what's going on in the radiograph, and sometimes it's even subconscious that I know what to expect to see.
For our radiology rotation we need to go through about 500 powerpoint slides worth of material. If I go through the slides in the same order every time, I always know what's coming next, and can diagnose based on that memory instead of actually figuring out what's going on in the radiograph, and sometimes it's even subconscious that I know what to expect to see.
I figured it was something like that. That makes sense. After a quick google it looks like you have to do a vba macro of some sort to do such a thing.
I figured it was something like that. That makes sense. After a quick google it looks like you have to do a vba macro of some sort to do such a thing.
Yeah, I saw that, but I have no idea what that means, so I figured I'd ask yous guys.
Print allArrange on dining tableTurn on ceiling fan
This is by far the most practicle approach.I'm dating myself a bit but the first scary movie I saw in theatre's was Ammityville Horror. I was pretty young so I can't imagine why I was watchingit or who I was with.