I Called In Sick Today

Nah, I feel everything you said. Especially the too lazy to defrost. Wait, $40 for ribeyes? How many? You can't buy them individually, or even a two pack? Shouldn't be more than $9 a lb

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

too tired to defrost. plus I ran three and a half miles so I didn't want to waste the fat burning. vegetables don't have calories.but actually yeah, I am to poor to afford beef really. saw some nice looking ribeyes in the grocery store on sunday and wanted them but they were like $40. that's just insane. I can get like 6 months worth of chicken for that. fuck a damn cow.
Yeah. Where did you see these rib eyes? Skymall?
Maybe he only considers buying dry aged meats. Because that's how he rolls.
If this is the case, and he wears thosemspecialmslacks or suit while eating said steaks, I'll get him down here, to the beach, and get his ass laid. Well, not sure my people would enjoy a smoker.

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE SAL! YOU'VE GOT TO STOP SMOKING! YOU'RE TURNING OFF THE LADIES!!!!

smoking is so cool though. really annoying to those of us who don't smoke, especially when you're out and breathing it in all night. but god dammit if it isn't so cool i can't stand it.

I think it only looks cool in movies and TV. Whenever I'm actually around someone who is smoking, my initial reaction is to laugh at them. (Inside my head, I'm not a bastard)

If this was true you'd get laid a lot more often.
but it's not.
Nah, I feel everything you said. Especially the too lazy to defrost. Wait, $40 for ribeyes? How many? You can't buy them individually, or even a two pack? Shouldn't be more than $9 a lb
there were 4 of them. I may have rounded up from $35 to $40 considering tax, I mean I only glanced long enough to realize I wasn't paying that shit, but they were still really expensive. and I mean I like steak, but I don't like it enough to forgo an entire weeks worth of other food just for a few steaks. they were choice though, which is why I considered it. don't get choice around here much that's for sure!
DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE SAL! YOU'VE GOT TO STOP SMOKING! YOU'RE TURNING OFF THE LADIES!!!!
hell every woman I know around here smokes. seriously. this is the tobacco belt guys, we all smoke. besides, I don't smoke on the regular; only when I drink. and like suited says, it's just so damn cool looking when you do it, especially when you're drinking.
just want to make sure this gets some recognition
Thanks for the assist....I feel a little better by reciprocating some advice back, ya know?
beans: a cessna 421 at 28k feet... isn't that a pretty excessive altitude?
A salesman told me that story over beers yesterday....Im no NTSB investigator or anything, but my theory is the dude died/passed out at the helm. Either no autopilot engaged or it uncoupled in turbulence, slight nose up trim condition kept the bird climbing until it ran out of fuel Without the details like souls on board, distance from departure, weather, and the like thats just a shot in the dark, though. Someone could have bailed with a chute to fake their own death. I get that idea once in a while. Usually right around the time the Tampax boxes surface on the bathroom vanities...My Baron tops at nineteen five and it rarely sees that. I do get a whiff of high winds aloft once in a while heading back from Vegas that makes me want for moreIn other news...Im planning another pony run. This time Im bringing a secret weapon. Tony used to be a jockey and claims that he can pick a winner just by looking at the muscles on their haunches. Im inclined to believe himSame way I choose tipping strippers...Stay tunedOh..... I wonder if it needs to be changed every six months or three thousands shots, whichever comes first?
If this is the case, and he wears thosemspecialmslacks or suit while eating said steaks, I'll get him down here, to the beach, and get his ass laid.
Oh god, that's right. I just don't know about a guy who spends a lot of money on looking good for the trailer park trash he sees on a daily basis, but then doesn't have enough money to feed himself some meat at night.Stick to Target clothing and get to a real store that doesn't make you buy steaks in bulk.

see it's not that I don't have enough money to buy the steaks, they're just not worth it. a lot of times we say we "can't afford" things, but what we really mean is that yeah, we could afford them, but they're just not worth it. lz granderson just wrote an article saying pretty much the same thing. 4 steaks for almost $40 just isn't worth it. an $800 suit that I'll probably wear 3 times is. to me. low self esteem makes a man do weird things I guess.

this is awesome. damn I wish I owned a gun safe. or hell, at least a floor that would hold one.
Wait, $40 for ribeyes? How many? You can't buy them individually, or even a two pack? Shouldn't be more than $9 a lb
Maybe he only considers buying dry aged meats. Because that's how he rolls.
Yeah. Where did you see these rib eyes? Skymall?
I think the ribeyes I get are something like $20 a pound. Maybe more.
Before taxes. If things go well with the job, you get hired on full-time, get a small raise, and off you go.MDG is making sense. (I just had a shiver go through my body.)
Making sense and making winning MLB bets. Insane.
am I really going to take mdg advice? is this real life?
Definitely insane. I also suggest marrying the next girl you get close to. Oh, I just had a son too, I definitely suggest that as well. All with the same woman of course.Sorry the job didn't work out, but that doesn't mean anything about your future prospects at that company. Just do what you were doing at the bank and you'll move on up. Other than the thing about asking the president for a raise. skip that for now.
adam just confirmed it. so I'm doing it after I tell my parents.
I disagree with telling your parents. I mean, if they were good at life, you'd be rich enough not to be worried about a job, right?
no you certainly aren't
bahahahaha. god you make this place so much better.

they agreed completely with MDG's plan of action. it was completely moot before the deadline, though.I am waiting to hear what CACU wants to pay me to do this other job. their HQ is in a place that would be much easier to live closer to. lenexa vs. downtown KCMO, honestly feel pretty indifferent there.

Your store is raping you. I mean, unless you're rocking some high quality meat. But those boutique "butcher" shops or prepared food places will overcharge.
Your store is raping you. I mean, unless you're rocking some high quality meat. But those boutique "butcher" shops or prepared food places will overcharge.
I don't actually buy them online, but this is what I get.

Without looking at your link, I certtainly didn't mean online. We have a local joint here that people like that I think is shit. Overpriced, a lot of prepared, pre seasoned stuff. I want a damn butcher, cutting my meat to order

Dude, bone-in. Bone-in.
Without looking at your link, I certtainly didn't mean online. We have a local joint here that people like that I think is shit. Overpriced, a lot of prepared, pre seasoned stuff. I want a damn butcher, cutting my meat to order
Pre-seasoned? Unacceptable.
Without looking at your link, I certtainly didn't mean online.
I just meant that even though that is what I buy, that is not where I buy it from. You know? But yeah, none of that pre-seasoned nonsense.
Dude, bone-in. Bone-in.
The place I buy from rarely has bone-in.
Nice brag post.I love ribeyes. Used to eat them once a week or so. When the prices went from $5 or so a pound on sale to $8 a pound on sale, considering I haveto buy them for a family of four, the frequency dropped quite a bit.I've had the KC steaks and they are incredible but can't justify that kind of price on the regular.