• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm mostly relieved, but a small part of me is a little sad, too.
That sounds like an emotional roller-coaster. I hope everything works out for you.
Oh, and I have recieved my SS gift and the person I sent mine too just thanked me on Facebook. How is this working this year?
I think in your case you should grab a screenshot of the Facebook post and post it here. Or someone else could.
I don't know about the first instance, but no to the second.And I'm not sure how I feel about your far too reasonable explanation.
I was just thinking you could get it cleaned real quick and keep it. You know, as like a backup pair. ( I wonder if Guapo keeps a backup pair at work. )
I was just thinking you could get it cleaned real quick and keep it. You know, as like a backup pair. ( I wonder if Guapo keeps a backup pair at work. )
You don't? You probably should. Don't scientists learn from experience?

So yesterday I went to my local groups Festivus party. Thier was a white elephant/joke gift exchange which was pretty funny and I got a Jim Nabors Christmas album. (Gomer Pyle and yes, my mom had the almum when I was little) Then we had the Feats of Strength contest, which was mental vs physical contest and you had to answer 10 questions about the myths or origins of Christmas. We graded ourselves on an honor system since we assumed God wasn't watching. I had just been reading about it and did really well nailing 8 of 10 which put me in a tie for first. For the tiebreaker we moved to physical feats and faced off 2 of 3 in Rockem' Sockem' Robots! Unfortunately my robot was sticking and lost quickly 0-2, yeah it was STICKY! Anyway, the guy here is the one that beat me, an ex-minister. He was pretty ruthless, haha. Good time though and lots of laughs.600_20382176.jpg

I haven't read anything since my last post here, and there's obviously quite a bit to process. I'm going to start with the most important thing and work my way back:

I was at the grocery store this weekend and I saw a pair of tighty-whiteys in the parking lot.Who are these people that keep losing their underwear?I guess two times in a span of over a year probably isn't a trend, but it's still two more times than has happened to me.
I lost my boxers last night. At least the third time it's happened to me.
So yesterday I went to my local groups Festivus party. Thier was a white elephant/joke gift exchange which was pretty funny and I got a Jim Nabors Christmas album. (Gomer Pyle and yes, my mom had the almum when I was little) Then we had the Feats of Strength contest, which was mental vs physical contest and you had to answer 10 questions about the myths or origins of Christmas. We graded ourselves on an honor system since we assumed God wasn't watching. I had just been reading about it and did really well nailing 8 of 10 which put me in a tie for first. For the tiebreaker we moved to physical feats and faced off 2 of 3 in Rockem' Sockem' Robots! Unfortunately my robot was sticking and lost quickly 0-2, yeah it was STICKY! Anyway, the guy here is the one that beat me, an ex-minister. He was pretty ruthless, haha. Good time though and lots of laughs.600_20382176.jpg
I always wondered what happened to Lisa Loeb.
I haven't read anything since my last post here, and there's obviously quite a bit to process. I'm going to start with the most important thing and work my way back:I lost my boxers last night. At least the third time it's happened to me.
Well perhaps if you weren't out impregnating half of Michigan you'd be able to keep better tabs on your drawers.
So yesterday I went to my local groups Festivus party.
I...what local group?
Well perhaps if you weren't out impregnating half of Michigan you'd be able to keep better tabs on your drawers.
There's nothing that isn't great about this.
I...what local group?There's nothing that isn't great about this.
Met a guy in line at Krogers that had a Dayton Freethought Tee-shirt on and we started talking. He is a local university teacher and runs/organizes a local secular group that has a bunch of get-togethers for different things. I joined the book club a while back and have gone to about 4 of them. It's cool to read a good book and then discuss it with smartz people who bring up stuff I totally missed. For the most part it's a bunch of married folk that hang out. There seems to be a drinking crowd and a non-drinking crowd so it is developing different factions which I call the Shoes and the Gourds. The Shoes are more into movie nights and kid events, the Gourds are into stuff with drinking like bowling.During the Fesitivus quiz, one of the questions was about the "rare event coinciding with the winter solstice this year". When they told the answer, "Lunar Eclipse" people were talking about it and someone said, "we probably won't be able to see it because they are predicting snow that night". I quickly blurted out, "We'll need a miracle!"
I don't like people who throw their cigarettes out their car windows. Whenever I see someone do it, it makes me a little angry even though it really has no actual impact on me.
This angers me also. The mentality around cigarettes confounds me. People will do this in a rural area in the middle of summer when entire fields are basically tinderboxes. We have had numerous fires near my parents house because of people doing this.I also don't understand how people who throw cigarette butts on the ground don't consider it littering. It's not like that filter is dissolving anytime soon.
to be honest I was getting kind of tired of them
Dammit I wanted to get one tonight!Maybe I will go try that new Chicken Enchilada at TB. Or not. Maybe hold out and wait till 8 and go get 5 Guys. I am so hungry now though!Today is a great day!
Such anger.
No anger here. Happy Steve. Essentially today has been the equivalent of finding out that my wife is pregnant. This time next year I should be a dad. But you know, the kid will be korean and not come out of her vagina.
No anger here. Happy Steve. Essentially today has been the equivalent of finding out that my wife is pregnant. This time next year I should be a dad. But you know, the kid will be korean and not come out of her vagina.
If the second part is that important to you, you may be able to arrange something.
Well la-di-freakin'-da.
If the second part is that important to you, you may be able to arrange something.
Yeah, those Asians are technological wizards.