I Called In Sick Today

final table at the NegO if anyone wants to join me...
That was pretty brutal.
To be honest it really wasnt that big of a deal, but she did make me watch Idol over Lost...and I was a little upset about that...
Yeah, that's pretty much self-inflicted brutality.
I think I'm going to do what Ron can't.
Make money playing poker?I kid, I kid.
I swear, Pogue should try to make his living playing poker. He's the most quietly consistent player on this forum, it's amazing how many final tables he makes in the Neg-O.
QFT. He is quite solid.My first car made the school newspaper.As the biggest heap in the school.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Mine is still worse. I don't remember what year the car was, but it was an :can't believe I'm going to admit to this face: AMC Spirit. The UGLIEST car ever. I hated it so bad, but it was free from my grandpa, and I was 15, so, a car is a car at that point. My boyfriend smashed it into a billboard sign and it didn't even get a dent, the thing was a beast.
AMC! That's fantastic! Too bad it wasn't a Pacer...hey, that's the fun of 'first car stories'. Most people's first cars were s.hitboxes...
"Admin Juliya" <info@linda.org> Subject: You have new mail from Anastasia, 27 y.o. Russia , dating Kind regards,admin@russianlove4u.infoadministratorJulia ...Is the e-mail I received this morning.
Ask if you're allowed a test drive before you purchase.
Random note: I brought my dog to work today, she is sleeping by my desk.
people used to be able to bring pets in here every once in a while, it was cool. But some lazy bitch ruined it because she let her dog run around while she was working on a Saturday. It shit all over the place and it was left there until Monday.
people used to be able to bring pets in here every once in a while, it was cool. But some lazy bitch ruined it because she let her dog run around while she was working on a Saturday. It shit all over the place and it was left there until Monday.
where do you all work that dogs are being brought to work?I'm picturing dogs roaming around amongst the cubicles, pooping under people's desks...Note to self: buy a dog and bring it to the office on a weekend...
Make money playing poker?I kid, I kid.
hey, how do you know? Online, its true, but how did you know?jerkoff. hahaOk, I'm gonna go do some work, BIG TIMEremember when saying "Big time" was cool?
where do you all work that dogs are being brought to work?I'm picturing dogs roaming around amongst the cubicles, pooping under people's desks...Note to self: buy a dog and bring it to the office on a weekend...
My girlfriend brings her dog to work with her sometimes when she works on weekends. It's not so much "where you work" as much as "will you get caught". If they don't know, it doesn't hurt them. If you have to walk the dog past security or something, it's a different story.
None of you would've, but it was personal pride at stake. Sad really.McPhee looked good, I mean real good, when singing with Meatloaf, who obviously lost his voice. Her bags were out there, and she gets thinner every week. She might be on coke, but I do like my women like I like my scotch, 12 years old and mixed up with coke.
I'm pretty sure that you just lost the respect of your penis.I wasn't big on McPhee earlier this season. Now she is decently high on my list of my "bangable C list celebs" that I have for when I get third in the WSOP ME this summer.
:can't believe I'm going to admit to this face: AMC Spirit.
Im really young and even I know what a crappy car that was.
I'm having highschool flashbacks, this day could get even uglier.
What, did you get randomly turned down by clueless guys?
hey, how do you know? Online, its true, but how did you know?jerkoff. hahaOk, I'm gonna go do some work, BIG TIMEremember when saying "Big time" was cool?
Shot in the dark, but you're too late.

I cant believe Keanu Reeves went from Bill & Ted to becoming the ONE....Hundred Million Dollar actor in the Matrix... and now hes making a movie with sandra bullock that looks as good as Speed 2... One hit wonder... well 4 if you can count Point Break