I Called In Sick Today

Gotta say this is so true. Kevin Spacey, Christian Slater and John Cusack are all past it but still incredibly attractive. And all the hot poker players are in their late 20s/early 30s. Girls love older men.I'm lazy and doing two things at once. Link/post it again.
Fuckin kevin spacey?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Fuckin kevin spacey?
Don't diss Kevin Spacey. I've seen him acting live 3 times, watched at least 10 of his movies, got his autograph twice and met him once. The man is a legend in my eyes.
Don't diss Kevin Spacey. I've seen him acting live 3 times, watched at least 10 of his movies, got his autograph twice and met him once. The man is a legend in my eyes.
Well buy some fucking glasses sweetheart.
Gotta say this is so true. Kevin Spacey, Christian Slater and John Cusack are all past it but still incredibly attractive. And all the hot poker players are in their late 20s/early 30s. Girls love older men.I'm lazy and doing two things at once. Link/post it again.
you are lazy... which means you're in the right thread...
Ok, I'm the clown in the back with the 5 o'clock shadow.If this doesn't work, well I'm still the clown in the back, but you won't be able to see me, and I'll probably start to lose interest in this whole thing...dsc000077df.jpg
your turn...oh, and Lolli, you're up next...
Well buy some fucking glasses sweetheart.
I have 6/6 vision, darling, and Kevin Spacey is distinguished.Timdog, I remember waiting for that picture to load yesterday and it's still not working today. I'll post my picture once I've seen a few more of the other 'Sick thread' posters. Otherwise I'll have no bargaining equity when I'm with them.
Does everyone over there have better vision than us americans?? Kinda like...:: insert stereotypical dental joke here ::
I don't know whether our vision is better, but on average we're at least a hundred lbs lighter.
Jennifer Garner > Jennifer Anniston > Jennifer Lopez Imho...discuss
decisions..decisions I might have to switch Anniston and Garner, but it's really close.
Timdog, I remember waiting for that picture to load yesterday and it's still not working today. I'll post my picture once I've seen a few more of the other 'Sick thread' posters. Otherwise I'll have no bargaining equity when I'm with them.
This is as tame as it gets.. n9204668_30618142_1445.jpg
me0ok.th.jpgIt's kinda small, but there's JBradburn6 (I know I'm who you really wanted to see)
awesome.jpg And yes, I am seriously that cool.
I guess I should, huh?I'll try to get it in there before turd's done posting so it gets lost in the shuffle...wedding9hz.jpg
There are more if necessary.
I am so glad that a topic besides sport has been brought up. I'm 18 and unbelievable looking, so feel free to hit on me if it makes you feel better.I came across Ron Mexico's myspace page yesterday and I think he looks a bit like Philip Seymour Hoffman. That's not a bad thing at all.
unless you are discussing Along Came Polly, then everyone just says "gross", but yes, I see it and have heard it lately.
Will you be my life-coach?
whats my end? Whats the cash value on that?
We have a phrase here in England: I'll show you mine if you show me yours. I've only seen pictures of andibear and Ron Mexico, that leaves about 15 of you to go.
this isnt real right? Who is this again? I hate being fooled.
I don't see the Heat winning 2 in a row in Detroit... but if it gives you an excuse to drink I say go for it.
probably agree, but yeah, drinks are good. Maybe the Pistons will collapseMK, I'll throw it up there, I don't care. brb with my link. Timmy, nice sig.Garner, lopez, anniston. never liked annistonAlba, Simpson, Rabbit. Don't ever fck a cartoon, trust me.

okay so someone said "God Bless" as they were walking out of the salon today.. and it moved me to write something I shouldnt have in the religion thread... meh this could get interesting

I didn't want to make this a seperate post because of the narcissistic nature of it, but by requestwww.myspace.com/47579419