• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

It's early...give people some time to wake up
Im up... extremely bored...but deep down i know youre right...
I'm only 4 or 5 behind ya now...you playing tonight? I'm going to play a few more as well tomorrow..GL if you play tonight Bizzle... and goodnight to you andi....see you in 8 hours.And I'm out!
Try 9 behind me. However...
HU right now.
Bizzle, did you take it down last night?
Bizzle is an idiot and made two massive mistakes. Considering that I completely outplayed him the rest of the match (I was under 3k and retook the chip lead without seeing a showdown) falling into the trap when he had obviously been waiting the better part of an hour to trap me is inexcusable. $578 mistakes are NOT fun.
So very very very hung over this morning....ugh. Drinking from 5:15pm - 2am when you're pushing 30 is not recommended.
This is what I should have done instead.
Tried posting my poker table pics last night...Failed miserably.
I PM'ed you my email address so you could send them to me...
umm, yeah
Welcome back :: Chris needs his attention face ::
Try 9 behind me.
Ya, you're good.. I suck. That's a nice chunk of change.. I am going to see if I can win a couple tonight.Are you going to enter any of the main event sats with those, or are you just going to cash em in?
Ya, you're good.. I suck. That's a nice chunk of change.. I am going to see if I can win a couple tonight.Are you going to enter any of the main event sats with those, or are you just going to cash em in?
Sorry, still a little bitter after my retardedness last night.I've played the big one 5 times arleady. I have ran/played so ridiculously bad, it's laughable. I might not play this week, as I have things to do.
you were quite missed yesterday. Girls crying for you
and then you ended my night being intensely mean to me. guess thats just your style.
Morning Everyone!
Good morning Lolli. I'm at work at 6 a.m. again; it's like tax season again except now I'm here early because I've been a slacker all week and need to take care of some things. So I'm here posting. Haha.
Why can't I ever see any of the pics you post?
I can always see them at home on netscape, but never at work on IE. IE sucks balls
thread....got.....quiet
you posted boobs, what did you expect?

very very nice table...Are the cupholders glued on? And what wood did you use for the drink rail?

I know, I was tring to enduce more.
Haha, I posted three times without anybody saying anything in between, waited a couple minutes, nobody was talking, so I left. I guess I have no patience while drunk. I wasn't really drunk, just had a really good buzz going.
very very nice table...Are the cupholders glued on? And what wood did you use for the drink rail?
Ahhh, finally. Validation from my e-friends. No, the cupolders slide under the rail and can be placed anywhere.As for the racetrack, well, i'm an oak man Jimmy.
Bizzle is an idiot and made two massive mistakes. Considering that I completely outplayed him the rest of the match (I was under 3k and retook the chip lead without seeing a showdown) falling into the trap when he had obviously been waiting the better part of an hour to trap me is inexcusable. $578 mistakes are NOT fun.
do you play the $640 satellites or take the W$?nevermind
Good morning Lolli. I'm at work at 6 a.m. again; it's like tax season again except now I'm here early because I've been a slacker all week and need to take care of some things. So I'm here posting. Haha.
good to see your priorities are in order. I just have no work to do.
do you play the $640 satellites or take the W$?
I play them and am out within 2 hours because I'm awesome.
mk, I feel you have eben absent. What gives
sorry, i have been really busy at work this week. auctions, fed announcements, etc. i'll get back into the swing of slacking soon.
I've played the big one 5 times arleady. I have ran/played so ridiculously bad, it's laughable.
I can vouch for this.