Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hey buddy, i'll be your huckleberry.
I'm guessing Mark Twain was a really crappy card player who had to write to cover his gambling losses. I bet there are hundreds of awesome stories from those times that were never told because the people who lived them didn't suck at cards.

Adam, you going to any of the games if they make it to the next round?

I didn't get any work done. I ate lunch.__________________________________________

Hello darkness, my old friend...
I've come to talk with you again.Because a vision softly creepingLeft its seed while I was sleeping,And the vision that was planted in my brainStill remainsWithin the sound of silence.__________________________________________4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: Hobbes, Bizzle, mrdannyg, LolliFinish your laundry?__________________________________________Did you know the post time changes each time you add onto it?__________________________________________I wonder if I can add another post to mine before Lolli finishes typing?__________________________________________Success!
I wonder if I can add another post to mine before Lolli finishes typing?
I'd be surprised if you couldn't get 2 or 3 before she was done.:just teasing face:
Folded a load, put another load in and checked on my roast.Dinner:Roast BeefMashed Potatoes & GravyCooked CarrotsGreen BeansDinner Rolls
That all sounds excellent, except for the cooked carrots. I'm not a fan of the cooked carrot. Cold, yes; cooked, no.
You both can Fuck off, I can't type and talk on the phone at the same time.
Haha. I wasn't commenting on that; I already had three posts in a row with nobody else saying anything, so I was just seeing how many I could get in.
Cooked carrots are my favorite vegatable!! Yummy!
There are a lot of vegetables I like, but that would not be one of them. They are tolerable though. Peas, on the other hand, are the devil. When I was a kid I thought I was going to throw up each time I ate one. So I started eating them like pills. Put a few in my mouth, take a drink, swallow. I was very careful to never pierce the skin of a pea.I like pea pods though, snow peas and the like.
So is this east coast quitting time slow or the forum was down and people aren't back yet slow?
A little of both, I'm guessing.
OMG Renae, That was hilarious!! Thanks!!Folded a load, put another load in and checked on my roast.Dinner:Roast BeefMashed Potatoes & GravyCooked CarrotsGreen BeansDinner Rolls
Funny you mention roast. As I've said many times, (or maybe never), I am an excellent cook. My girlfriend can't cook at all, luckily she has a great kitchen and all types of excellent cookware for me to use. It's a great feeling to see her practically getting off at some of my dishes. Well, and since that's probably the closest thing I actually do that does get her off.So at the recent graduation party her and my daughter were talking about the favorite things I cook, and Meg (my daughter) mentioned my roast. It appears that my g/f has basically never had a roast cooked for her, ever? Her mom apparently couldn't cook either.So on Sunday, (mother's day) I am cooking Lolli's above meal for her.
What time do you leave work normally?
I don't have a normal time, per se. Because I rarely roll in before 9:10, I tend to leave after 5. Last week my out punches were 5:02, 5:22, 5:46, 5:26, and 5:53.
I make a mean chicken/artichoke casserole with sherry and bow-tie pasta.
I basically know how to cook two really good meals. I mean I can cook anything, but these are the two that always turn out really good.One is a chicken stir fry with rice. That was always my "having a girl over for dinner" meal.The other is chicken tacos. I make the crunchy shells from corn tortillas. If I were to have only one meal, it would be this. How conceited is that?
Have I mentioned that I am a fabulous cook and make the worlds best gravy?
If that includes turkeys I will show up at your house. I love Thanksgiving dinner.
Aww, that's so nice of you. How could someone never have had roast? Have I mentioned that I am a fabulous cook and make the worlds best gravy?
That's exactly what Meg and I thought? She is going to die in my arms Sunday evening :brag face:It was funny a few weeks ago, she want to pick up some fried chicken from Krogers. Krogers? The grocery store? So I told her i'd just make some, and she even asked if I knew how to cut up a chicken, lol. It turned out awesome, and made a great gravy like lolli does, to go with it. I really thought she was going to orgasm at the dinner table.
I basically know how to cook two really good meals. I mean I can cook anything, but these are the two that always turn out really good.One is a chicken stir fry with rice. That was always my "having a girl over for dinner" meal.The other is chicken tacos. I make the crunchy shells from corn tortillas. If I were to have only one meal, it would be this. How conceited is that?If that includes turkeys I will show up at your house. I love Thanksgiving dinner.
I love those meals as well. My chicken/artichoke casserole is my signature dish which is the "having a girl over for dinner" meal.The last few years I've done the deep fried turkeys. Once you've had it that way, well, ask andibear, you never go back.
Also, as a wife, I rock cause I just ordered my husband this for our anniversary:RENAE ROCKS!
For Mrs. Hobbes and my first anniversary (one month from today) I have written her a book about our first year of marriage. Actually, still writing, so there's a chance I won't have the published version back in time. But I think it's still a pretty good anniversary gift.EDIT: I should've waited for some girls in here before posting that.