Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Lloyd Carr comes out running a spread/option type offense, and it's been reasonably effective in the first half. Proof that Lloyd Carr is the worst coach ever. Why haven't you been doing this for the last 10 years? Why aren't you blowing teams like Purdue and App St. out of the water with your superior athletes?Because you hate black people or something? Is that it?

Good morning sickies!Brad and his wife are spending the week with us. We got drunk and played the Wii and the PS2 last night. We're having a small party tonight.Hope you all have a great New Year if I don't check in again.:heart:Oh, Derek - You're hot. Speedz would have been disappointed if I didn't say it.
Hi all. Having a great time in OKC so far. Great party last night with Ren and Ozzy.Happy New Year.
Sick burn. My school is in their second year of D1 football, so nobody. The football team that I've been rooting for my entire life is playing Michigan.
actually, I was kind of curious as to where you attend college. and giving you a sick burn.And Wang, he hasn't been running the spread option for 10 years, because 10 years ago, it was called the run and shoot.

right now I hate anybody that isn't hungover. my hangover won't go away and it should.american psycho is on right now and I like that. maybe I should start killing people.

actually, I was kind of curious as to where you attend college. and giving you a sick burn.And Wang, he hasn't been running the spread option for 10 years, because 10 years ago, it was called the run and shoot.
My point was that he's been running a too-conservative offense with superior athletes (especially at the WR position) for the last decade plus. Apart from being a terrible game-planner and game day coach (just look at what Tressel and Carroll have done to him the last few years, and Michigan's terrible record in bowls recently), my biggest problem with Lloyd is his insistence on slowing the game down, and therefore giving teams with inferior talent a much better chance to stay in the game. The slower the pace of the game, the fewer the possessions, the more impact mistakes have on the outcome, and the more likely variance will play a role, which is awful if you're the better team.Wang
I bet you smell bad in real life imo.
I'm so hungover I can't masturbate because I'm pretty sure the physical exertion will make me vomit.
there's no way you can ever drink that much. It made me feel a ton better doing a bit of self abuse. i'm still tired and my head still hurts a lot. the advil isn't working

I don't really stay hungover for very long. I felt awful a few hours ago, pounded some water and food and I feel fine now.Michigan looks very good, too bad Lloyd waited til the last game of his career to come up with a good gameplan.

I bet you smell bad in real life imo.
see, that wasn't nice. Actually, I smell quite pleasant. Nice shower gels, a quality deodorant and a fine cologne, not to mention a fancy hair product. but now that you mention sick burns, I was gonna ask, didn't you go to college somewhere in TN so you could be closer to your girlfriend that went to Vandy? How is she btw? ohcan't we just be civil Matty?
see, that wasn't nice. Actually, I smell quite pleasant. Nice shower gels, a quality deodorant and a fine cologne, not to mention a fancy hair product. but now that you mention sick burns, I was gonna ask, didn't you go to college somewhere in TN so you could be closer to your girlfriend that went to Vandy? How is she btw? ohcan't we just be civil Matty?
Nope, my dad got a job working out of Nashville so he told me to look at schools in Tennessee as well. I did and liked the small school feel better than all the big FL public schools. I made my decision to go to Austin Peay before my ex even got accepted to Vandy.
Nope, my dad got a job working out of Nashville so he told me to look at schools in Tennessee as well. I did and liked the small school feel better than all the big FL public schools. I made my decision to go to Austin Peay before my ex even got accepted to Vandy.
See, was that so hard? That's cool. Didnt honesty and kindness help your hangover?