I Called In Sick Today

Youre kinda feisty tonight, arent ya?Who pissed in your wheaties?
nah, not feisty, just being funny-mean. I read and respond to CW's stuff... but only when he seems sufficiently emo.
Has anyone seen the show on courtTV called Operation Repo?
It's really hard to believe that courtTV is an actual channel. Like, I know it exists, but to think that court-related stuff draws enough of a viewership to have a channel devoted to it... it just boggles my mind. I do fancy judge wapner from time to time, however.d-definitely
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

nah, not feisty, just being funny-mean. I read and respond to CW's stuff... but only when he seems sufficiently emo.It's really hard to believe that courtTV is an actual channel. Like, I know it exists, but to think that court-related stuff draws enough of a viewership to have a channel devoted to it... it just boggles my mind. I do fancy judge wapner from time to time, however.d-definitely
lol.Im a little slow tonight so when I first read this I didnt get it. 10 minutes later, while reading a completely different thread, on a completely different subject, it came to me.Then I laughed. First at the joke, then at myself for not getting it the first time. I AM SOFA KING WE TODD DID.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That took me an entire day to get of reading it out loud and people laughing at me.Sigh. Im going to bed.
Im a little slow tonight so when I first read this I didnt get it. 10 minutes later, while reading a completely different thread, on a completely different subject, it came to me.Then I laughed. First at the joke, then at myself for not getting it the first time.
def. one of my all-time favorite movies, both for 80s style and tom cruise pre-scientology. It's a shame I waited so long to take a psyc course in college... I might have majored in it.
Speedz, congratulations on your New England Cheaters going undefeated.
FYP
show of hands, who here hits PgDn whenever they see CW's avatar?
Herro JK my Asain cousin Jeff
Feliz Nuevo AnoJeff
FYPGoing to a friends for some surf & turf and some drinking of the grape. Have fun all.

Good morning sickies!Brad and his wife are spending the week with us. We got drunk and played the Wii and the PS2 last night. We're having a small party tonight.Hope you all have a great New Year if I don't check in again.:heart:Oh, Derek - You're hot. Speedz would have been disappointed if I didn't say it.

Hope that everyone has a happy and safe new years! We won't be doing anything for the same reasons that Lori spelled out (babysitter logistics, designated driver, etc)Derek: That is one good looking familyCW: I get itStrat: I don't get itAs for the Pats, I'm ambivalent about them going the rest of the way. I've always liked Brady and I liked his comment at the end of the Giants game where he automatically defended Moss' drop before the second TD by saying it was his fault for throwing a lousy ball. As for Bill...obv respect but could he just be a little bit less of an ass..if he could lose with grace that might do it. I would like some team to join the Dolphins on their undefeated pedestal so I'll have to root for the Pats in the end

ok, I guess I'll just have to ask then.CW, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? TELL ME KNOW OR I WILL BE FORCED TO COME TO NEW YORK AND RUB MY HAND ALL OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSING SEVERE DAMAGE TO YOUR GELLED, SPIKY HAIR STYLE.

ok, I guess I'll just have to ask then.CW, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? TELL ME KNOW OR I WILL BE FORCED TO COME TO NEW YORK AND RUB MY HAND ALL OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSING SEVERE DAMAGE TO YOUR GELLED, SPIKY HAIR STYLE.
Apparently there's a few people (possibly only CW and Lori) that have some super-gay (in a bad way) thing where they think that people (purposefully or not) don't acknowledge Jeepster's posts.
Apparently there's a few people (possibly only CW and Lori) that have some super-gay (in a bad way) thing where they think that people (purposefully or not) don't acknowledge Jeepster's posts.
Oh... I didn't get it either, but I assumed it was because I stopped reading CW's posts a while ago. After Shake's post I went back to read his posts to see if I could figure it out, but I only got through 3/4 of a post before deciding it wasn't worth it.
Oh... I didn't get it either, but I assumed it was because I stopped reading CW's posts a while ago. After Shake's post I went back to read his posts to see if I could figure it out, but I only got through 3/4 of a post before deciding it wasn't worth it.
Yeah, I pretty much did too. It's too annoying to not know who's speaking (the original CW, caleb, whoever else has access, etc). Err, but sometimes it's ok to not know who's speaking. Uh...I love you?
bingo...and apparently i broke the streak.:hangsheadinshame:

whats with the hatin on cw? I enjoy him very much. and its usually pretty easy to tell which one is him. if you can understand it, its him, if it makes absolutely no sense, its caleb.

whats with the hatin on cw? I enjoy him very much. and its usually pretty easy to tell which one is him. if you can understand it, its him, if it makes absolutely no sense, its caleb.
I'm not hating on him (maybe his weird thing with jeepster)...I just tend to skim his posts because they sometimes contain inside jokes that I don't get and, like I said, I never know who it is. It's not as if I dislike him/them.
He's changed, man, he's changed. I'm not really trying to single him out; there are several posters that I skip over.Also, I don't have a problem with knowing who is who. You know what would be a fun* forum game? Quoting old posts speedz-style and trying to figure out who said it.*fun = can't be any worse than the other forum games here
need a tampon?I hope you are kidding. If you are really offended by a tongue and cheek made comment welcoming back the poster that started this thread, you may want to step away from the computer for a while. Yikes !
Who said it?JJJ, no using your ninja search skills.
was it miss idaho?
Yeah, but you don't get any points if you saw my post that it was a female voice. Once lolli was out of the question there are really only two other options. Fine, half a point. But I don't like it and you can't make me.
It's really hard to believe that courtTV is an actual channel. Like, I know it exists, but to think that court-related stuff draws enough of a viewership to have a channel devoted to it... it just boggles my mind. I do fancy judge wapner from time to time, however.
As of tomorrow I heard it will now be called TruTV.
Yeah, but you don't get any points if you saw my post that it was a female voice. Once lolli was out of the question there are really only two other options. Fine, half a point. But I don't like it and you can't make me.
I just guessed the moment I saw it, and saw that Joey said Lolli but was wrong. Seemed like a silly cunt, so I figured Miss Idaho was the most logical answer