I Called In Sick Today

Well hello there! Lolli told me I would always be welcome on the dark side OT side. Oh and yes, I'm 38-24-38, 24yo super sexy biatch who looks stunning in red. Or at least that's the way it was in my dream last night!

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Well hello there! Lolli told me I would always be welcome on the dark side OT side. Oh and yes, I'm 38-24-38, 24yo super sexy biatch who looks stunning in red. Or at least that's the way it was in my dream last night!
Thats how I remember you in my dream last night, too!
Pedro,That was pretty spot-on/excellent advice and perspective that you provided in that thread.
So why arent you telling Pedro in that thread if it was so damn good? And who the hell is Pedro? When did we adopt a spic?
I guess that she forgot to tell you that if you want to post here that pics are mandatory and clothing is optional.

Id just like to say that Im bored to tears. Well, not really bored to tears since Im not crying, but if I were crying right now, then I could without a doubt, say I am bored to tears. So, let me start over by saying, Im bored to... damn, thats a hard one. I guess what Im really saying is: Should I have another beer?

Forgot to add that I called in sick the rest of the week. NLHE for the FCP nightly beginning at midnight EST. if ya'll would care to join. Ouch doin good in the NegO.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Id just like to say that Im bored to tears. Well, not really bored to tears since Im not crying, but if I were crying right now, then I could without a doubt, say I am bored to tears. So, let me start over by saying, Im bored to... damn, thats a hard one. I guess what Im really saying is: Should I have another beer?
yes
Forgot to add that I called in sick the rest of the week. NLHE for the FCP nightly beginning at midnight EST. if ya'll would care to join. Ouch doin good in the NegO.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
now that's dedication
So what exactly is getting Zimmered? Just making out with a girl and not getting anything else, or did I miss something?
Not getting laid, obv.Like, getting Lolli'd would be screwing your brains out.
Is that really a question? You are still awake right?YO! Cabana Boy! Another one for the lady in the smiley shorts!
Im watching Manswers right now on Spike. I would just like to share this fun little fact with you:The average man poops 12 tons in his lifetime.
Geesh, so that's what that smell is?!?!?!
Isnt that incredible? 12 TONS! I always knew they were full of shit, but sheesh, thats ridiculous!Oh, and whats the game tonight?
Game is NHLE and might I suggest that you always stay on top. Don't want to squeeze any excess out.
how do you make what sombody says appear above where i respond to it?renedaun i didnt really thin she did i was just joking too.i think shes the one that i was talking to about a transmission a long time ago and she seemed real nice and i wasnt rtrying to make her look bad or anything.i was warned to not stir up shit here so i dont want to make anybody mad or ill catch hell about it later.
No, I know you weren't. I just quoted your post cause it was the most recent one. (Which you do by clicking reply at the bottom of this post.)I just feel bad if Lori is annoyed by any of it since I kinda caused it.