I Called In Sick Today

Im the butt of a lot of jokes in here. From being a bad mom, to punching bag, coke whore, etc etc. It used to bother me, not that people would make jokes, but that after time, people would start believing all of it. Now, frankly, I just dont care. I know who my friends are and how they think of me. Im sure there are people in here who think Im a slut, bad mom, or whatever. Thats their opinion and their entitled to it. Those are also the same people who know NOTHING about me.
I don't think you're a slut. yet. time for a change.
Well of course they are. How else did I get this inflated ego? Ugly people make me look good.Wanna be friends?
Sure! I'd love to be frie... hey... YOU BITCH.
I ate gator for the first time tonight. It was good to cross another meat off the list (I'm trying to eat them all...or the legal ones, anyway), but it was pretty nasty. Very rubbery.
there's really no point to even try to make the joke hereedit: hi lisa.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

If anyone still has the pic of me in the yellow tank and smiley shorts, could you please email it to me? I didnt save it and I need it for a birthday card.Thanks.
You wouldn't be a bit weirded out if MisterB sends you his archive of Lori pictures?
For the record, I'm not mad at anybody and haven't really ever been (in a while at least)
This was so informal. Could you please try again, and this time acknowledge me?K, thanks.
For the record, I'm not mad at anybody and haven't really ever been (in a while at least)
Good...we'll want to hear about how the big date went. You know, so those of us who never get dates can tell you what you did wrong.
I ate gator for the first time tonight. It was good to cross another meat off the list (I'm trying to eat them all...or the legal ones, anyway), but it was pretty nasty. Very rubbery.
you got bad gator, should be tender
Are you trying to drive him away again?
Figured since he hasn't had any negative feelings in a while, I'd try to stir some up so he doesn't get too comfortable. Nah, I like having him around. I was just messing around.