I Called In Sick Today

I miss going out and getting all wasted and singing PianoMan with a group of guys, but c'est la vie.
I thought this was only standard operating procedure in my group. Classic.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Pssssst, Wang..... there's only one ChrisRichey.....
I hear he's complaining and having posts that make fun of him/his fiancee's ass deleted, so I'm posting it in more than one place. For posterior-erity (get it?).
I thought this was only standard operating procedure in my group. Classic.
Naw, that's SOP for any man worth his salt aged 15-???. I'm not ashamed to admit I've cried a few times during a rousing rendition of Piano Man
Naw, that's SOP for any man worth his salt aged 15-???. I'm not ashamed to admit I've cried a few times during a rousing rendition of Piano Man
Fair enough. We generally all stand up and sway with our drinks in the air the whole time too. I'm pretty sure people hate us.
I hear he's complaining and having posts that make fun of him/his fiancee's ass deleted, so I'm posting it in more than one place. For posterior-erity (get it?).
Yeah but isn't it redundant to complain that you hate minorities AND things of which there are only one? Ipso facto, and all...
I guess I should do this too, since I'm pretty damned proud of this.
Beware, I'm not much of a playwright, but here goes.CR: "I think I have a problem, doctor."Psychologist: "What's on your mind, Chris?"CR: "Well, it all started when these idiots on the internet said my fiance's ass looked like a man..."Psych: "Haha.... I mean, how did that make you feel?"CR: "Did you just laugh at me????"Psych: "No, Chris. I just had to clear my throat."CR: :glares suspiciously: Psych: "How did those comments make you feel, Chris?"CR: "Well, I got really mad at first, but then they just wouldn't stop. They kept saying things and started making me really upset."Psych: "What did they say?"CR: "They said something like, 'I'll take boyass, with a side of disquieting unneccessary burgeoning pride, please'. Stuff like that."Psych: "That is fucking hysteric...horrible. Horrible and insensitive."CR: "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY PUSSY?!!"Psych: "Calm down Chris. I didn't say anything. I was agreeing with you."CR: "YOU FUCKIN WANNA FIGHT MAN??! COME ON BITCH I'LL LAY YOU OUT RIGHT NOW MOTHERFUCKER!!!"Psych: "Chris, I'm sensing some anger issues here. Maybe we need to talk about this further."CR: :head down, quietly weeping:Psych: "I'm sorry if I hurt you Chris. What else did you think after those comments?"CR: "I don't know. I started wondering if her ass really did look like a man."Psych: "So you started wondering if perhaps there was some truth in their teasing?"CR: "Yeah. It started really freaking me out. I mean, if it does look like a boy's ass, and I like it, does that make me gay?"Psych: "Well... I think maybe you're over reacting here, Chris."CR: "CAUSE I AIN'T NO FUCKING FAGGOT!!!11! I'M ONE OF THE TOUGHEST GUYS I KNOW. ALL MY FRIENDS SAY SO!!!"Psych: "How many of your friends have said that?"CR: :Sobbing uncontrollably: "NONE!! NO ONE SAID THAT!!!!"Psych: "Well, that's not necessarily a bad thing, Chris.."CR: "I'M A FUCKING MAN!!! I LIKE WOMEN!!! I LOVE WOMEN!!!!" :pulls out shlong:Psych: "Oh my God! Chris, what are you doing?!?!"CR: :masturbating furiously, eyes closed: "I'M THINKING OF WOMEN!!! HOT WOMEN!!!! TOUCHING EACHOTHER!!!!"Psych: "Chris!! Stop that!!"CR: "HOT FUCKING WOMEN TOUCHING EACH OTHER!!!! NAKED!!!!!:Psychologist runs out of the room:CR: :still masturbating, but now crying hysterically: "HOT.....naked...... wom...women... girls...... naked.. girls... touching each other....":Psychologist returns with four security guards:Psych: "Chris, we're going to admit you to our facility we have here. Don't be afraid. It's there to help."CR: :holding knees, rocking back and forth, eyes wide: "women.. hot women... chicks.. naked.... girls... boobs.. nice woman asses.... aaaand scene.

Since we're quoting CR posts that risk being deleted... I believe this was the start of it all, correct me if I'm wrong.

Can you pick a nicer ass for your avatar? I mean come on, there are plenty of them out there. At quick enough glance that could even be a dude.Here comes the part where that's actually the man's wife/gf/sister/grandmother/grandfather and I get reemed
We can get reemed together because everytime I see that avatar I think it's a dude.

To continue the trend. I had nothing to do with this, but it made me laugh and laugh.

you know, fighting on the internet is just like fucking your sister.its extremely fun.
Unless she has a man-butt.

Goddamn it. I need to start setting time limits when I go on the computer, and using alarms or something to notify me. 4:15 am. Awesome. Work in 6 hours. Awesomer. Day #3 of being a non-smoker is in the books. Awesomerer.

Goddamn it. I need to start setting time limits when I go on the computer, and using alarms or something to notify me. 4:15 am. Awesome. Work in 6 hours.
Same here. I have a test at 11 AM. Though I'm still kinda excited from a great day of poker (88 bucks from a 4.40, a win in a $12 6max SNG and a 2nd in a $16 turbo)High rollers: Don't make fun of me; I made more than I've ever made in one day.
One hour or less isn't doable but I figure you already know that.If you are serious about wanting to improve your score, you're gonna need your own equipment. You need a resin or reactive ball that is drilled to fit your span and your finger diameter. I'd suggest a fingertip grip instead of a standard grip because it gives you more control while relieving (is that spelled right? it doesn't look right) some of the pressure on your hand. Shoes aren't as important as the ball but if you're going to start bowling as a regular activity, you're gonna eventually want your own shoes as well.Talk to your local pro shop guy. He should offer to watch you throw some balls, give you some advice on what type of ball and grip will work best for your style and the style you want to throw. If you purchase from him, he should also work with you after the drilling to make sure that everything fits well and is comfortable and that you're hitting the marks that you should be hitting for the amount of counterweight in the ball you choose (counterweight is what causes curve, not spinning it).Your initial investment in some equipment to get you started shouldn't be all that expensive. I think I paid about $100 bucks for my current ball and it's in the medium range of expensiveness.[/end serious advice and wishing that had been funny instead of serious]
Haha, look at dumbass giving the serious bowling advice.I'd offer lessons but lvpro and pupsta are better bowlers than me.Plus I'm really lazy and don't want to give lessons.
The gum works better than the patch, I think. If you have a craving, you can pop a piece of gum. I find that small doses/rushes help control the cravings more than a constant stream.WangPS- I hate Chris Richey, and have begun an all out assault on him. Please join me in the "sexy chicks" thread
The lozenge works better than the gum that works better than the patch. The lozenge also goes great with a beer with its mintiness. I didn't crave a cigarette once when quitting while on the lozenge. Different story after the 12 weeks were up, though.Meh, I'm going to smokePPS - I will
T-Mac just jumped into my top 5 favorite athletes...talking about the former NBA player that just came out of the closet.
but does he eat Snicker bars?
Welcome back, Timdog.
LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN (M. Jagger/K. Richards) I know that you like to go out drinking And you love to have a good time You came in when I was drinking coffee Having breakfast on a bad night I won't interrogate you and I never will berate you about your lyfestyleBut where you've been Lost weekend What's that look on your faceIt must have been the walk of shame Your eyes are all red, get ready for bed Your hair's all over the place And look what the cat dragged in Don't you call me a friend Get out of my house with your dirty old mouth Take yourself out again Look what the cat dragged in Yeah, you take it right out again Yeah, look what the cat dragged in Yeah, take it right out again Looking at the Sunday papers up with all the latest, it was so quiet Checking what was going on in Syria and Lebanon A bad fright, bad fright I'm going to criticize you and I hate to ostracize you What a bad night Where you've beenLost weekend You look like your totally spaced Your breath's got a horrible taste You look like a leper, dressed as Sergeant Pepper Are you going to throw up all over my faceLook what the cat dragged in Take it right out again Get out of my house with your dirty old mouth Take it right out again Look what the cat dragged in Yeah, never do that my friend Yeah, look what the cat dragged in Look what the cat, look what the cat, look what the cat dragged in
ooooohhhhhh baby, I just finished decanting a bottle of almonviva 03. I just took my first drink of it, and boy am I glad that I bought a case of this a month ago
red from where?
man, this c.r. material is pure, solid, unadulterated gold.
I am on his ignore list now. Anyone have a gun?
Hilarious. And another person is added to the ignore list. Have a nice day.
What a bunch of fucking John Amaechi's
Niiiiiiiiiiice
either of you chicago guys ever done 'chicago indoor racing'? one of our vendors is taking a big group of us tonight. it's supposed to be pretty fun.
Never even heard of it, but I am suburbia boy, so that doesn't surprise me.
either of you chicago guys ever done 'chicago indoor racing'? one of our vendors is taking a big group of us tonight. it's supposed to be pretty fun.
nope looks funZero Tolerance Policy No alcohol or drugs prior to racing; “8 hours bottle to throttle”. Drivers suspected of consuming alcohol will be required to take a breathalyzer test. Anyone failing, or refusing to take the test, will not be permitted to race.
Hey…bon jourAny of you fuckers in the Monterey, CA area????
No but I sure wish I was this weekend:Pebble Beach Golf Links, Pebble Beach, Calif.February 5 - 11, 2007 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am