I Called In Sick Today

Well it has to do with my surgery and her commenting that I’m very unhealthy. I lost of a lot strength, and experienced some erectile dysfunction - though I blame that on just not being fully back to normal since the surgery. Then when I got past that, it had been five years since I’d had sex, so I finished very quickly. 

she felt I should have told her before that it would happen. I said that’s not what I consider foreplay. It went downhill from there when I told her it was a problem I’ve had all my life, and she said she couldn’t trust me, and felt scammed. 

I was like whatever, I get it. I’m not gonna apologize, I do the best I can. But she just didn’t want to deal with it. And I don’t really blame her. Plus we didn’t have a ton in common. It ended very abruptly, as these things often do. 

• Sad 1
  • Replies 267.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm glad we went for two.  I liked it when Tom Osborne did it, and I liked it yesterday.  Our QB just didn't see the wide open TE underneath.

Essay, have you ever had regular sex on at least a daily basis?

Unrelated: Anyone know the name of the movie where there's a few 30-something married couples, and one of the wives has a rape fantasy, so the husband tries to set up the rape in a parking garage, but she beats him up by accident?