I Called In Sick Today

i hate doing things, even if it is for experience. went to target on the way home. got some pringles. sour cream and onion obviously. been awhile for me and pringles, but i'm confident we'll pick up where we left off. watching carolina play temple cause i can't watch KU. thanks texas, you cowboy boot wearing DOUCHEBAGS.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

master and slave has to be a common theme in that bedroom of yours.

There can't be 10 living people who've had more orgasms inspired by the living conditions in pre-revolutionary St. Domingue. I'll say that much.

• Like 4

i hate doing things, even if it is for experience. went to target on the way home. got some pringles. sour cream and onion obviously. been awhile for me and pringles, but i'm confident we'll pick up where we left off. watching carolina play temple cause i can't watch KU. thanks texas, you cowboy boot wearing DOUCHEBAGS.

Personally prefer BBQ and Ranch but liked Original back in the day.

I resisted and despised the southern accent for so long, but I've finally gotten myself to a healthy point where I fetishize it.

Probably something to do with the fact that I had a thick accent as a kid that got mocked by a camp counselor (I said his name Michael as "Mai-kul") and subsequently vowed to eradicate it from my voice (and did), but I have never found it attractive.

• Like 1

I will admit that the last time I came across Pappy was before it got quite this expensive...but there is zero chance I'm sitting on something that baller. Find a girl who likes whiskey, invite her over, and be super nonchalant about it. Offer to make her a whiskey sour. It's a Winner beverage, and collecting is not a Winner pastime.

...but I have never found it attractive.

Yeah, it was always sort of an odd trope to me. I was aware that sits coms and shit would portray it as sexy and exotic or something the same way that normal people would find a French accent sexy. But it was just confusing to me, because it just seemed trashy, and I'd associate it with racism and illiteracy. There were always people who could make it work, like Billy Bob Thornton, but it was mostly just repellant, or neutral at best.

But I've gotten into a series of SEC fetish roleplays, in which my partner dresses up like a diehard fan of sham public school that only exists to justify a football team, and humiliates me for how bad a prestigious private school's team is. And all of the sudden, every time I hear a marble-mouthed slur, I get hard. It's changed the way I walk through life, honestly.

• Like 1

There can't be 10 living people who've had more orgasms inspired by the living conditions in pre-revolutionary St. Domingue. I'll say that much.

What the hell.

i forgot to mention that part of the reason i'm not taking many more days off this year is i'll be out of the office all next week for "training." its a total waste of time, but i'll still be out all week. the idea of staying in a hotel from Sunday to Friday is terrible. i'm gonna be dead to the world by the drive home friday night. it's in st. louis by the way.