I Called In Sick Today

What is the god damnt in reference to? I almost had to call in sick today because as I was getting ready for work I got super dizzy and literally almost fell down. Then when I layed down the whole room felt like it was shaking. It lasted about 15 minutes whenever I opened my eyes. Never had that happen before. But I still came into work. I've only been to two strip clubs. I felt dirty both times.
****ing HabsFan made a "rigged" comment. Never ever go to work if you feel even the slightest bit sick. That's slacker 101 stuff.Strip clubs are dirty. I agree.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

****ing HabsFan made a "rigged" comment. Never ever go to work if you feel even the slightest bit sick. That's slacker 101 stuff.Strip clubs are dirty. I agree.
no it wasnt habs, it was a rigged post at the bottom of the pageI'm pissed by the way.I can't get my ****ing old avatar to load back upshitting.
One ****ing comment. I made one. Like you've never ****ing said it before?I promise I won't ****ing use it any****ingmore****ing?****ing!
no it wasnt habs, it was a rigged post at the bottom of the pageI'm pissed by the way.I can't get my ****ing old avatar to load back upshitting.
Yeah, seems to be a huge problem...lol
Ok. It's lunchtime bastardingers. I'm off to Burger King because it's the only driver through around, and I'm too ashamed of my appearance today to go out in public.
HA! LunchtimeI'm going home in an hoursucker
I just joined a lhe mtt on accident and it sucks, this is going to take forever. -audio of that guy off the sandlot going forever over and over again-
Ewww.....I hate LHE tourneys.
I just joined a lhe mtt on accident and it sucks, this is going to take forever. -audio of that guy off the sandlot going forever over and over again-
for-ev-er...for-ev-er...I love that movie.
I'm back. I got chicken fries and Dr. Pepper. Ready to talk shitting about HabsFan now that he's gone?
yeah that guy sucks man I hate him... ohhhh, wait, he's still watching...hi HabsFan!!! :guilty wink face:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=54910God damn general. I give these ****ers gold and they'd rather stay "on topic"****ing

yeah thanks for the reply. I hate that ****ing forum.I go in there and I want to e-slap half of the posters.and then I realize its the internet ha, prostitute from krakow, I kill myself