• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Anyway...Bizzle, what are you playing right now?
Pair of WSOP 650 DSs on stars.At first hour break in one, HU with 3k to his 9k. I was up 10.7k to 1.3k, and then it got quite ugly.Other one is half hour in, I'm CL at my table.
woah! when did this thread get to be 109 pages :club::D
When Hobbes made the 4321st post, the board rolled and made the 109th page.
When Hobbes made the 4321st post, the board rolled and made the 109th page.
We're averaging about 240 posts per day...
Pair of WSOP 650 DSs on stars.At first hour break in one, HU with 3k to his 9k. I was up 10.7k to 1.3k, and then it got quite ugly.Other one is half hour in, I'm CL at my table.
Good luck with that.
Railing both...
Railing both...
Easily the worst I've played HU in a long while. Oh well.Still have the current one and the one at 10:42.
Bored at work has taken on new meaning of late...
We're averaging about 240 posts per day...
damn you guys are like the early hideout days, where we'd put up like 5 pages in 3 hours
damn you guys are like the early hideout days, where we'd put up like 5 pages in 3 hours
Yeah, except there were points today where we were doing 5 pages an hour. I had to step away because it was getting too crazy in here. All kinds of stuff flying around.
Yeah, except there were points today where we were doing 5 pages an hour. I had to step away because it was getting too crazy in here. All kinds of stuff flying around.
I can see that.. you guys are nutty
You know you don't need an invite, you are the Queen of FCP!! Now you just lay back and get comfortable, I'll go nice and slow, if this is your first time.
I knew all we needed was a little music to get you in the mood.
Andi..check your PM's
back atcha ma'am...way to take it to private chat :smileface:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

Amazing how this thread has grown. :welldoneOPface:Circumstances at work have cause me to drastically WM/PL. Barney Fife, I mean Habs Fan - I am turning in my WL/PM badge. Look for a package in the mail next week.Off to Vegas on Saturday. Playing in some WPT events at the Bellagio. Will post a trip report if something interesting comes up.Shake...gl with the new job.beer, boobs, and golf

You guys are banging out the pages!Just wanted to stop by and wish you my best!

Peter Bizzle I'm rooting for you to be the MILF Hunter. It seems like you are on the right track. Just make sure you video tape it, and do the patented roundhouse slap on the ass and say "I never miss a target!!"

TPIWW video and/or pictures and/or detailed descriptions.
Preferably all three.
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't make it through the 1st paragragh of a detailed description...and pictures?? say goodbye to your keyboard
This post by Lolli is absolutely POTD btwDamn my schedule for not being able to congregate all day with my internet friends. I still love you all dont you forget about me :breakfast club face:

So I'm still working on this bottle of $6 scotch that I got the other day.I'm pretty drunk and wanted to let you all know that I was happy to see y'all today and I love this thread.PEACE BITCHES

Dang! That's a lot of +1s!
Exhibit A of how much time I've wasted today:top107wi.jpgStill at work.
That board is embarrassing for us everyday.
So I'm still working on this bottle of $6 scotch that I got the other day.I'm pretty drunk and wanted to let you all know that I was happy to see y'all today and I love this thread.PEACE BITCHES
You're a champion. Cheap scotch is disgusting. I'm up right now because I can't sleep as usual. Anybody else have the same problem?
By the way, she's naked in that picture. We just finished having sex. Just so you know.
I don't believe you... she's smiling
Nope, they are watching tv. Bed time is 13 minutes and counting.I sent my husband to the bar, he was being a pest!
I need my girlfriend to do that!!Happy Friday Bitches!! Animate Skeleton!!The E-sexual tension hit new highs last night... captivated with Andi and Lolli cybering via PM. Today is my b-day, but more importantly it is Shake's last day until his lazy assing gets the internet or he starts slacking at work. I'm going with the latter.