I Called In Sick Today

I'm not twisting your arm or anything. This thread is clearly not up to Army standards yet.
Nah, I was just taking a shot at our resident virgin. I'll definitely read. I'm thinking I need to branch out. I mean, after reading the army thread all day, I don't even have the desire to go home and watch Day's or Our Lives anymore.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

WOW...miss a little miss a lot!!!Since nobody else entered...here is my last entry to the Bizzle Caption Contest.kaemmerlen_hs.jpgBilly Bizzle-MILF Hunter.com

Nah, I was just taking a shot at our resident virgin. I'll definitely read. I'm thinking I need to branch out. I mean, after reading the army thread all day, I don't even have the desire to go home and watch Day's or Our Lives anymore.
Who is that? I lurk in there from time to time, but I don't catch that reference. No more DOOL, eh? That's pretty rough, man. If you do end up branching out, you're gonna want to avoid General. That place is ****ing nuts.
That's funny every time.
I know. It's one of the best unintended results of my choice of screennames. That and when Ron and the ladies think that it is Ouch-8"s.Hilarity ensues.
Guest andibear
See i still cant get this quote thing down. I quoted about bunch of stuff i was going to respond to and nothing showed up
where u been at?!?
TPIWW video and/or pictures and/or detailed descriptions.
Preferably all three.
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't make it through the 1st paragragh of a detailed description...and pictures?? say goodbye to your keyboard
I'm instantly convinced we should find out. Are you a good storyteller?
:clapping face:
FYP
Oooh speaking of shopping, my hubby bought a new truck today...not brand new, but its a Ford F250 v10 ya know the kind with the 4 doors? crew cab/extended cab/super cab...whatever..I forget
That's pretty cool. My girlfriend bought me a t-shirt after I told her not to about a billion times. I give up.
Oooh speaking of shopping, my hubby bought a new truck today...not brand new, but its a Ford F250 v10 ya know the kind with the 4 doors? crew cab/extended cab/super cab...whatever..I forget
Yay $120 per week gas bill.
That's just what she says. She thinks it's dumb.
naw, thats what my hubby says too. he's a tard though
My girlfriend just called. She went shopping today. We're poor. She's an unstoppable force of spending power.
Sounds like some stomping is called for.

Meh, they're both right, but IMO it's dumber to put in any more work than necessary to get the same small paycheck. If you can get by without getting in trouble on 10 hours worth of effort a week, and get paid for 40, so much the better.

Meh, they're both right, but IMO it's dumber to put in any more work than necessary to get the same small paycheck. If you can get by without getting in trouble on 10 hours worth of effort a week, and get paid for 40, so much the better.
say what? I mean I'm not disagreeing (obv) but what are you referring to?
say what? I mean I'm not disagreeing (obv) but what are you referring to?
Caleb's GF and Lolli's husband thinking that spending so much time on FCP is retarded and a waste of time.