Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm going to Star Wars in a few minutes. I can't believe that I've successfully avoided spoilers so far.

If there's a huge movie coming up, you have no choice but to avoid the internet for the first week after its release.

That's just a consequence of our era.

The thing with butthurt over Star Wars spoilers now is that they've been on the internet for quite a while now. Last year, all the Hollywood sites were filled with leaks about the story line and turns out, they were all correct.

• Like 2

Maybe, but you'd have to search them out. It's kind of cunty to go out your way to be a dick and blatantly spoil stuff.

I'm just talking in general. That's why this place is segmented. I haven't seen and don't care about Star Wars, but if it was something i cared about, I can see where it would be annoying.

• Like 3

hey nap, i want you to know that i fired TINDER back up tonight and while i was scrolling through, swiping and liking and enjoying the idea of meeting a lady, I got an erection. i figured you'd want to know that.

• Like 1

If there's a huge movie coming up, you have no choice but to avoid the internet for the first week after its release.

That's just a consequence of our era.

The thing with butthurt over Star Wars spoilers now is that they've been on the internet for quite a while now. Last year, all the Hollywood sites were filled with leaks about the story line and turns out, they were all correct.

You sound like an intelligent guy usually but this is the dumbest ****ing post of all time. You are posting spoilers to a movie that is going to be the biggest grossing movie of all time in a poker forum where most normal people probably figure they are safe from movie spoilers. I don't give a shit if the spoilers have been in random articles on the Internet for awhile. **** you. Why do people feel the need to tell everyone about stuff like this?

And in this link you posted in the Star Wars thread. It has spoiler in the title. The first paragraph says do not continue if you don't want to see a spoiler. So you assume that people are going to want to read that shit if they haven't seen the movie? Wtf is your problem.

but if I saw someone randomly spit on another person, while walking down the street, and I didn't get hit, I'd laugh. Oh how I'd laugh.

is the spit upon person white? its not funny if he's white.

these micro-aggressions against white people will not stand. i do wonder though - do you cast a black hermione for the PR? that's a bigger story than casting a white lady. all the PC BROS will be out to support it for sure.

And in this link you posted in the Star Wars thread. It has spoiler in the title. The first paragraph says do not continue if you don't want to see a spoiler. So you assume that people are going to want to read that shit if they haven't seen the movie? Wtf is your problem.

There is no need to be upset. It was all in good fun. Most normal adults wouldn't get quite this mad.

I, for one, hope you do not leave. I enjoy your contributions to the MMA thread.

• Like 2

why the hell would Harry potter need PR? each one of those movies makes a jillion dollars. My issue with her isn't that she's black, my issue is she has English Teeth.

The article I saw was talking about a play, not a movie. So I was asking about PR in respect to the play gaining some buzz.