Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't follow the "slut" talk on the internet. For a negative connotation, I think of slutty in the "not everyone is on the same page" sense. I think there are men who want to hear about either my sex life or another man's dick. I'm private in real life like I am on the internet, so I don't tell many stories out of school. My friends know I'm dating around, and no one has quizzed for details. I'm assuming it's because I'm so blunt about it, "No, none of these men are my equal. They are nice, but it is what it is."

Star sighting tonight: Merrill Markoe at Genghis Cohen

I get it and I know you have no interest in sharing personal details, which I also get. But you are a woman, and have women friends, and women seem to talk about sex as much or more than guys, so I was just insinuating you could share the general woman's point of view. Or not. Just wanted to be clear that I wasn't asking you to spill your sex life here.

if frau was a woman she would share that insight, but he isn't, so he can't.

me personally? i went into the office today to clean my new office and get it organized. last guy hadnt taken a clorox wipe to anything in years. but i handled it like a true born winner and the office is looking nice. only problem is i scratched the frame on one of my diplomas. really baked my cookies.

• Like 1

Did a lot of work work yesterday and watched some football.

Woke up this morning went for a 2M run. Lungs felt like they were going to explode and my calves are on fire still.

Then me and pops did some work on the motorcycle. Didn't have some tools we needed and found some parts that needed ordered.

Now I'm doing some "class" work with football on in the background.

• Like 1

I don't know wtf I'm doing. I have a shop manual I found and pops hasn't really worked on motorcycles but he's worked on basically everything else so between us (mostly him) we're figuring it out. We're not doing anything super difficult though.

So I don't know if you guys have heard of Squatty Potty, but they made a decent commercial...

https://youtu.be/YbYWhdLO43Q

I don't have one, but it did inspire me to find a small step stool that I've been using the past few days. Gotta say...it's quite great. Faster, easier, and cleaner. Past two have been phantoms.

• Like 1

Odds Sklansky clicked that link thinking he had found a new sex toy?

For Frau, and dog people

Pretty great weekend with everyone. They like playing with each other. It doesn't get out of hand. She is still recovering from surgery so we have to keep an eye on it, but it's good. The deaf thing is really interesting. You make the verbal correction and realize, that shit ain't gonna work, get eye contact and try to be consistent with whatever signal you are using for what. We are good with sit and come so far. Gotta build a plan for the rest. She wasn't trained much, but she is coming along. Better on the leash already. Dogs are trainable. Just takes persistence and patience.

2R0zsPk.jpg

Leaving this morning, this is what I have to leave. So sad

HC3D7fd.jpg

• Like 2

We dog-sat for 48 hrs this weekend and Nick looked a lot sadder than that when Luna left. We were warned that Luna was a "lunatic" but honestly she was super-chill once she got over being left by her owner, which took about 15 minutes. We did it partially as a test for Nick, who badly wants a dog, and aside from the 6am "walk as soon as you wake" he did pretty great. Might have to get a RESCUE dog.

• Like 3

For Frau, and dog people

Pretty great weekend with everyone. They like playing with each other. It doesn't get out of hand. She is still recovering from surgery so we have to keep an eye on it, but it's good. The deaf thing is really interesting. You make the verbal correction and realize, that shit ain't gonna work, get eye contact and try to be consistent with whatever signal you are using for what. We are good with sit and come so far. Gotta build a plan for the rest. She wasn't trained much, but she is coming along. Better on the leash already. Dogs are trainable. Just takes persistence and patience.

2R0zsPk.jpg

Leaving this morning, this is what I have to leave. So sad

HC3D7fd.jpg

I'm not Frau or a dog person, but I am a Ron Mexico person, so I enjoyed this post.

• Like 1

If you're risking life and limb to acquire a dog then you can call it a rescue and I'll call you a hero.

Such a bitter little man.

And quit being corny, Brvy

Lest we forget that I am an actual hero with MULTIPLE awards declaring so. Maybe that's why I'm bitter?

Or maybe I'm annoyed at adults making up titles just to make themselves feel accomplished all the while us millenials are chided and called soft for getting participation trophies THAT AFOREMENTIONED ADULTS GAVE US.

Maybe I am bitter.

• Like 2

Definitely bitter

Work is having a chili cook-off and you have to pay for the bowls? Weird

Could you bring your own competing chili in and then charge others to eat it?

I make a decent chili. It's pretty standard. Wonder how I could punch it up? I wouldn't go hot. I prefer it have beans

Meat

Onions

Pepper (poblano)

Chili seasoning packet

Two different kinds of beans

Diced tomatoes.

That's about it