I Called In Sick Today

got myself a few bottles of Weller 12. never thought I would see it, honestly. they go for like $70+ on Craigslist so I mean, obviously I could get them, but you know what I mean. get them without the lube.

talked to a guy back home that owns a liquor store, he said he couldn't get me a bottle of something I requested without doing his rep a sexual favor. "it would be a while before I could get the taste of latex out of my mouth."

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Does anyone know of the specific timeline as it relates to Bruce Jenner becoming a transvestite?

The reason I ask is that its now revealed that he may be facing manslaughter charges. That accident occurred in February of 2015, he's been under investigation ever since. Two months later, April 2015, he becomes a transvestite.

California is known for having the most coddling policy as it relates to transvestite inmates (they basically get their own special prison, separate from the blacks and mexicans), whereas CA state prisons are absolute hellholes.

Methinks someone is running a scam here.

• Like 1

Does anyone know of the specific timeline as it relates to Bruce Jenner becoming a transvestite?

The reason I ask is that its now revealed that he may be facing manslaughter charges. That accident occurred in February of 2015, he's been under investigation ever since. Two months later, April 2015, he becomes a transvestite.

California is known for having the most coddling policy as it relates to transvestite inmates (they basically get their own special prison, separate from the blacks and mexicans), whereas CA state prisons are absolute hellholes.

Methinks someone is running a scam here.

He was already in the process of changing over at the time of the accident but it was only tabloid speculation.

CA just recently approved paying for an inmate in for a life sentence to have gender transformation surgery due to his "extreme emotional distress, depression, etc..." from being a woman trapped in a mans body.

In unrelated news, I'm going to pass on the boat I saw yesterday and probably wait until spring to get one. Instead I will be getting a pistol I've had my eye on for a long time.

I haven't watched this season yet. Is it good? Swearingen. Where do you go wrong with him?

And for the record, I sneak the pic solely for our amusement and discussion here.

It is not good. It is mostly terrible. I was pleasantly surprised last season, but they estranged everyone so much that they had to come up with a bunch of separate plots because no one can stand each other. And all of these plots are terrible. McShane is good, but the character just had the most absurd reveal this week, and I think I'm done watching.

Courage award for transgendering and manslaughter charges in the same year? Caitlyn is doing it big.

Well, she's not as big as she once was...

• Like 1

He was already in the process of changing over at the time of the accident but it was only tabloid speculation.

CA just recently approved paying for an inmate in for a life sentence to have gender transformation surgery due to his "extreme emotional distress, depression, etc..." from being a woman trapped in a mans body.

In unrelated news, I'm going to pass on the boat I saw yesterday and probably wait until spring to get one. Instead I will be getting a pistol I've had my eye on for a long time.

Good plan. Once you have the pistol, you can get the boat a lot cheaper.

• Like 2

'Merica!

There is no pistol that is remotely as fun as a boat.

There are very few boats that cost as much as any given pistol.

You're either considering an overpriced pistol relative to a dirt cheap boat (something-something-finely-fitted-something-something-tactical-something-match-something-something-target-something-something-1911) or you had planned on allocating that sum of money to make payments on a boat, that you now realize is probably a mistake, so **** it, I'll just go buy another gun.

Boats are like 100X (not percent. times) more fun than any gun, and that includes machine guns.

• Like 1

Qusrterly bonus time. Earned $4920 this quarter, tops in the region. Its all happening.

Yet you won't pay for sex, a good meal or a drink for a girl.

Confidence will be flowing out of your pours. Go to a trendy bar after work and have two old fashioneds.

• Like 2

There is no pistol that is remotely as fun as a boat.

There are very few boats that cost as much as any given pistol.

You're either considering an overpriced pistol relative to a dirt cheap boat (something-something-finely-fitted-something-something-tactical-something-match-something-something-target-something-something-1911) or you had planned on allocating that sum of money to make payments on a boat, that you now realize is probably a mistake, so **** it, I'll just go buy another gun.

Boats are like 100X (not percent. times) more fun than any gun, and that includes machine guns.

Either /both purchases were/are going to be cash. If I stumble into a deal I can't refuse on a boat I will get it but I've just come off the ether of needing it right now. I had not purchased the pistol I wanted previously because I didn't have a CA ID, which is a requirement to purchase one here. The pistol is not an over the top tacticle marvel, just a Beretta M9/92FS, but I don't currently have a pistol and want one for target shooting/personal defense. Already signed up for a basic handgun class which will satisfy part of the requirement to get a CCW permit.

Yet you won't pay for sex, a good meal or a drink for a girl.

Confidence will be flowing out of your pours. Go to a trendy bar after work and have two old fashioneds.

After tax and 401k its only like 2700, so lets not get carried away. Maybe i spring for chips at chipotle tonight.

• Like 1

Either /both purchases were/are going to be cash. If I stumble into a deal I can't refuse on a boat I will get it but I've just come off the ether of needing it right now. I had not purchased the pistol I wanted previously because I didn't have a CA ID, which is a requirement to purchase one here. The pistol is not an over the top tacticle marvel, just a Beretta M9/92FS, but I don't currently have a pistol and want one for target shooting/personal defense. Already signed up for a basic handgun class which will satisfy part of the requirement to get a CCW permit.

If you have no gun at all, then yeah. Get the gun.

Have you tried a lot of different handguns? A Beretta 92 is a full sized duty sidearm. If you're looking for something for CCW, there are better choices unless you're a real Hardcore Harry type who is cool with a full sized belt pistol in a CCW role since you don't leave the house without three extra mags and a backup piece anyway.

IMO they are a bit underrated by internet gun forum clerics who hate them because they replaced the 1911 (which itself is the most overrated firearm in the history of gunpowder) but if your intent is to carry, you'll probably want something you can put in a pocket if you must.

All of this is notwithstanding you being very large. I am very large and I can conceal a Beretta 92 in a baggy-pants pocket, but fully loaded they're heavy and annoying to conceal.

The 92 would be listed on the CCW for the purpose of having it in the car but I seriously doubt I will ever carry it. I have shot the 92, Glocks, Sigs and the SW M&P on multiple occasions and I like the feel and look of the Beretta the best. Again I mostly want it for the house, car and for target shooting so the full size is fine. Not sure which way to go on a carry gun. I have bigger hands so some of the smaller guns just don't fit well.

All that said the CCW process in CA is slow at the moment due to pending litigation in the 9th circuit challenging some counties refusal to issue based on "personal protection" so I'm not in a hurry to get it, I just think the class would be interesting and, while I extensive experience with rifles and shotguns, my pistol experience is small so the more training opportunities the better.

At the rally house there was a crazy hot girl working there. I spotted her and my stare was so intense she looked at me and came right over and asked me if i had any questions. I guess she assumed i had a question by how i looked at her, but she clearly noticed my gaze. I just said no just need to check out, and so she rung me up. But fvck me i loved her as passionatwly as a man can in 90 seconds.

Seriously though, like Strat, i enjoy saving my money, but im not as disciplined as him, so these bonuses straight into the savings account helps get me back on track.

For what?

• Like 4

i don't think he was trying to be mean, its just clear i have nothing to save for, i'm just saving to save so that someday i can have a bunch of cash and nothing to do but waste it on a porsche when I'm 60.