Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I just bought a sort of marbled rust/brown wool sweater with leather patches on the shoulder and elbows. Super dope. Excited for it to be cold enough to wear.

That seems super douchetastic.

• Like 1

I still have not touched a drop since the night of July 30th. I'm actually kind of sad that I have to break the streak on September 11th. But I'll be in SoFL on vacay, so I'm not trying to be totally dry then.

Maybe I'll start a new streak, oh wait, football season. Nevermind

• Like 1

If the sweater fits, I guess.

They can be clingy.

Hey, maybe I'm just unaware since we don't do sweaters down here

But there are things that look decent on black people that white people cant pull off. Certain hats come to mind

You know what we haven't had enough of lately? Excel talk.

Strat/Napa/whoever: Excel 2013

I have a table that is mostly a chart for words. I have "Wrap Text" turned on and autorow sizing turned on. When the text is too much for the cell, it expands as normal.

My problem: The autosizing isn't working correctly, and often doesn't show the last line of whatever text is in the cell.

If I manually resize the row, and then try to "autosize" the row again by clicking on the the margin on the far left size of the screen between rows, it "works" but still cuts off the same last line of text.

I'm not talking about printing; which seems to be another common error. I don't ever print this. I just need it to not force me to manually resize the row about 60% of the time.

Any ideas?

They can be clingy.

Hey, maybe I'm just unaware since we don't do sweaters down here

But there are things that look decent on black people that white people cant pull off. Certain hats come to mind

What in the sam hell are you talking about?

• Like 1

What in the sam hell are you talking about?

Sweaters are clingy on fatties

I will defer to you on sweater knowledge since we don't wear them often in FL

I pictured Kanye wearing a sweater with shoulder and elbow patches, you liking the way it looked, getting one, then looking woefully odd. That was what was in my head. Apologies

• Like 1

Do you have merged cells? Sometimes that f's things up. Also if you manually resize things you have to turn autofit back on. Maybe that?

That's a negative on both fronts. This is an easily reproducible issue. I can go to different machines, and create a new document and make it happen right away.

Now it generally only happens if you have more than two sentences in the cell, but I don't know why that makes a difference. One sentence usually expands correctly.

I mean...

Napa are you trying to say Strat's garbage custodian isn't working today because it's the worst day of the year? I feel like you're ripping on Strat. And I really don't want him to lose his cool while he's working on fixing my Excel problem. The 1000 point drop is on the back burner for now, and you're not helping.

• Like 1

We already had one client liquidate a 2 million dollar ira. Which was a funny conversation to listen to over the cubes.

Was your guy telling them not to be stupid? Let's have a recap. I need a smile today with this terrible Excel issue happening. Strat knows what I'm talking about.

He tried, brvy, but this particular client is a royal pain in the balls. His account is recommend only, meaning we cannot trade without his written approval, and he is constantly bothering the PM about bullshit stocks he "heard" about. So today he wants to sell, the PM tells him what he thinks, that we shouldnt panic, etc. But guy wants to sell, so we do. Its an IRA, so its not a huge deal, but still.

I was having a nice little Monday until Ron insulted my sick sweater game and then I realized I still don't have my new monitor which the IT guy assured me he'd have two weeks ago. Brvy's going to have to sell kids because he'll lose his job because I can't fix his excel issue and he's poor now because of the stock market. Now I'm in a terrible mood.

• Like 1

No, that was directed towards Ron for making all types of assumptions that, of course, were of a negative nature towards me.

Oh.

Lebby always says that insults are the intimacy/love between men.

As a side note, I didn't really feel like Mexicorn was insulting you, as much as the sweater. But I guess that indirectly rips on you in a very minute way.

Quit being such a pussy.

2nd side note: If you know your friend loves you, then you give them more leeway to call you a pussy. I think hope.

• Like 1

When i do my expense reports i always give sarcastic comments in the 'explanation' box. Why do i have to enter an explanation for my car rental?

So i write in "car for driving."

For meals, for an explanation, i write "food."

• Like 3

When i do my expense reports i always give sarcastic comments in the 'explanation' box. Why do i have to enter an explanation for my car rental?

So i write in "car for driving."

For meals, for an explanation, i write "food."

Detail the calories you expended on company time, and evoke some legal principle that seems like it justifies your being compensated. Paragraphs and paragraphs of this.