Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm hoping there's at least two fast food restaurants open on thanksgiving so I don't have to eat at the same place for both meals

I'm invited to a very small Thanksgiving, there will be three of us. The wife sent me the menu, there's going to be so much food. I asked what I could bring, the wife said whatevs I want. I tried to think of things they didn't have to eat or drink in 24 hours.

I've purchased to bring

Bottle of red

Dark Chocolate

Cookies (that aren't that sweet, and could almost double as a breakfast biscuit)

A jar of pickles from my favorite deli

I'm hoping that's enough. If they decide they'd rather have a fruit platter and dark green salad, I'll just keep the above.

My half sandwich and matzah from Langer's

pfoZotS.jpg?1

• Like 2

Pastrami?

Love the rough cut fresh rye.

Walked a mile and a half this morning, made from scratch banana pancakes. Also made some chicken salad. Dolphins play at 4:30.

Picked up a sixer of Two Hearted Ale, not to mention the 1.5L of champagne (actually sparkling wine, since it's not from the Champagne region) and I have two different Oj's for the mimosa. OJ/banana and OJ/pineapple. Still have half the fireball as well. Not planning on all of that though.

Also had sex, but nobody cares about that I'm married. I Essay'd it though. It was brief.

• Like 2

We are all proud of your morning sex, Ron. Any time someone lets someone else do something so disgusting to them, it's a special and romantic moment...no matter how brief.

I got a ruined orgasm and a foot job this morning...followed by a salmon omelet.

• Like 1

Ron, you're married, I care about your sex life, and you know your meat.

Yes pastrami.

And I care about your pickles. Half sour? Those are my absolute favorite.

Foot job. I can't imagine the look on the girl's face when you ask for that. Fantastic.

Not you Frau, I mean DS

Although, if a guy asked you for that, how does that conversation go?

• Like 1

Langers is renowned for their pastrami and is one place I need to finally get to before we move. I have never liked rye bread but will probably make an exception for them.

Unfortunately the Miami game is on here in So Cal too. Instead of the 49ers game. So dumb. Another reason the move back to Northern CA will be a good one.

• Like 1

Foot job. I can't imagine the look on the girl's face when you ask for that. Fantastic.

Not you Frau, I mean DS

My wife has given me a foot job once or twice. Both were spontaneously initiated by her so no conversation.

It's much harder to be spontaneous like likt with adult children in the house so it's been quite a while ago.

My wife has given me a foot job once or twice. Both were spontaneously initiated by her so no conversation.

I am certainly not the one who put the foot job on the menu here. I don't know what kind of people you people imagine want to have sex with me, but if rubbing feet on a penis is a new thought to someone, they probably aren't going to make it too deep into that first date or two.

It's much harder to be spontaneous like likt with adult children in the house so it's been quite a while ago.

Meant to quote the football post but this works. Broncos v Dolphins is an afc game, which is CBS whereas the Niners are an NFC team, which is covered by Fox. Not sure how the cross conference games are worked out amongst the networks.

Rye bread is the tits.

A tit job is nice.

• Like 1

Meant to quote the football post but this works. Broncos v Dolphins is an afc game, which is CBS whereas the Niners are an NFC team, which is covered by Fox. Not sure how the cross conference games are worked out amongst the networks.

Rye bread is the tits.

A tit job is nice.

Apparently there is some sort of cross conference broadcasting now. Used to be, like you said, that an NFC home game would always be on Fox but they've changed things up to "make the games available to a wider audience" or some such BS. I guess it's too hard to change the channel to watch other games? At any rate, there are a shit load of Niners fans in So Cal and not to have them available to watch here is just asinine.

I am certainly not the one who put the foot job on the menu here. I don't know what kind of people you people imagine want to have sex with me, but if rubbing feet on a penis is a new thought to someone, they probably aren't going to make it too deep into that first date or two.

I can't imagine in my wildest, darkest dreams the type of people that WANT to have sex with you. But I never considered the " two consenting adults" scenario though.

• Like 1

Not you Frau, I mean DS

I don't know if they're half sour--they were the only type getting sold at Langer's. One jar was less than $10, which my general price point for buying stupid things that I'm not sure if anyone will like.

Regarding the foot question, I have not received it. It doesn't seem like my thing (have never had my own fantasies) but it's a game day decision.

Langers is renowned for their pastrami and is one place I need to finally get to before we move. I have never liked rye bread but will probably make an exception for them.

Yes to Langer's and the rye bread is crucial. It's twice baked so the crust is very crisp and has a cracker texture.

• Like 1

Tilt, your Niners are playing the Racist Name's (not that I'm actually caping up for that cause, but still). That's an NFC game, only to be shown on Fox. If Fox isn't a doubleheader or that isn't a local team, you're SOL

Frau, game day decision. Nice.

• Like 2

What's good enough for Muhammad is good enough for me.

This would work with Joseph Smith also, but I laughed.

I'm invited to a very small Thanksgiving, there will be three of us. The wife sent me the menu, there's going to be so much food. I asked what I could bring, the wife said whatevs I want. I tried to think of things they didn't have to eat or drink in 24 hours.

I've purchased to bring

Bottle of red

Dark Chocolate

Cookies (that aren't that sweet, and could almost double as a breakfast biscuit)

A jar of pickles from my favorite deli

I'm hoping that's enough. If they decide they'd rather have a fruit platter and dark green salad, I'll just keep the above.

My half sandwich and matzah from Langer's

pfoZotS.jpg?1

I would have guessed that was whole wheat bread. Good call, Mex.

What's matzah? I don't live in a Jewish area, an I'm from Iowa, land of zero Jews. Maybe it's not even Jewish. I'm just guessing.

• Like 1