Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

As an aside, napa really shouldn't have a problem with unkempt tubby girls. He can't smell. He can go downtown no problem. No shower needed. Needs to get his tongue in shape though.

• Like 2

The real proof for me that Tony Stewart is absolutely a murderer, on par with OJ, is what his car does the moment after he hits the kid. The movement screams, "I just murdered someone, quick, make it look like an accident". He even goes the wrong way as a reflex. It's what a 5th grader would do.

Also, why wasn't he out of his car immediately helping? Most rational humans would be worried sick if it was an accident. Everything Tony had done, including post race non-statements, screams guilty.

• Like 2

Me asking if Robin's show was canceled is out of control? I don't get it, but you commanded, so I will sit out.

You seem to think you know what's in people's minds? I mean, you don't think you're god now, do you?

And you basically wrote that the cancelling of the show probably made him kill himself. You didn't just ask if it was cancelled and leave it at that. C'mon now

I don't mind giving head at all, practically speaking. But on principle, I will only do it if it's part of some kind of sub play.

How far can you go down before you gag? Asking for a friend

• Like 1

I agree with brvy, he's a murderer. Well, I think he's a manslaughterer, but Murderer rolls off the tongue easier.

Not a single court in the world would convict. Well, a middle eastern court would if he was a western journalist. But other than that, none.

And yes, at best it was an accident. Negligent manslaughter.

I agree with brvy, he's a murderer. Well, I think he's a manslaughterer, but Murderer rolls off the tongue easier.

I don't know the ins and out of the legal system in regards to murder, but I think it's a pretty open/shut case for non-premeditated murder. What is that? 2nd degree?

And you basically wrote that the cancelling of the show probably made him kill himself.

No.

Probably /= Could have

I don't know the ins and out of the legal system in regards to murder, but I think it's a pretty open/shut case for non-premeditated murder. What is that? 2nd degree?

I wish we had a lawyer here that could tell you how ridiculous it is to think about a murder charge, nevermind 2nd degree.

I think he'll never see a jail cell, but the civil suit will be a Win for Jewish Justice.

This is your 2nd post in so many pages that I wanted to like until the last few words took a racist turn. If I like a post like that, people like Mexico disregard the original post and just use the like as confirmation that all conservatives are racists. So, no like for you.

IM OUT OF CONTROL OVER HeRe!!

I wish we had a lawyer here that could tell you how ridiculous it is to think about a murder charge, nevermind 2nd degree.

The jury in the civil suit will not agree with you.

This is your 2nd post in so many pages that I wanted to like until the last few words took a racist turn. If I like a post like that, people like Mexico disregard the original post and just use the like as confirmation that all conservatives are racists. So, no like for you.

IM OUT OF CONTROL OVER HeRe!!

I'm not afraid of backlash over racism when, when a post is funny, I will like it. Why? Because I'm not a giant pussy.

• Like 3

Criminally negligent manslaughter[edit]

Criminally negligent manslaughter is variously referred to as criminally negligent homicide in the United States, gross negligence manslaughter in England and Wales. In Scotland and some Commonwealth of Nationsjurisdictions the offence of culpable homicide might apply.

It occurs where death results from serious negligence, or, in some jurisdictions, serious recklessness. A high degree of negligence is required to warrant criminal liability.[9] A related concept is that of willful blindness, which is where a defendant intentionally puts himself in a position where he will be unaware of facts which would render him liable.

Criminally negligent manslaughter occurs where there is an omission to act when there is a duty to do so, or a failure to perform a duty owed, which leads to a death. The existence of the duty is essential because the law does not impose criminal liability for a failure to act unless a specific duty is owed to the victim. It is most common in the case of professionals who are grossly negligent in the course of their employment. An example is where a doctor fails to notice a patient's oxygen supply has disconnected and the patient dies (R v Adomako).

I think this could potentially be argued successfully.

• Like 2