I Called In Sick Today

Mushu is a dragon and might have magical powers? Maybe he should be disqualified. Elliot is a dragon too, but his only power is turning invisible, which doesn't really do much for me.

Having Jiminy Cricket around all the time sounds awful really.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'll stick with Bolt then. I just like dogs. We can work through his issues together.

And buzz off, my feet are the size they are. Nothing I can do about it. And it's not like 10.5 is small. It's like, exactly the US mens average according to the first result in google for "average male shoe size".

Definitely Ariel if Ocho gets to pick her. Otherwise....bleh

Heading out for my interview soon. Another DM that was also interviewing dropped out today. One less competitor is a good thing I guess.

Would you rather have this RV: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2338810/Worlds-expensive-motorhome-goes-sale-2m-comes-complete-cocktail-bar-roof-terrace.html

article-2338810-1A3D05FF000005DC-100_964x458.jpg

article-2338810-1A3D1073000005DC-35_964x677.jpg

article-2338810-1A3D05C2000005DC-454_964x502.jpg

article-2338810-1A3D0D06000005DC-55_964x510.jpg

or this yacht? http://www.powerandmotoryacht.com/node/112447

christensen-155-tiger-woods-privacy-mainr.jpg

christensen-155-tiger-woods-privacy-g3.jpg

christensen-155-tiger-woods-privacy-inset.jpg

christensen-155-tiger-woods-privacy-inset2.jpg

Note: You can't sell them and you don't have to pay property taxes. Whatever docking costs are associated with a yacht are paid for as well.

my LA film friend sent me some snapchats. two videos, one of a girl rocking out in the dark (his girlfriend maybe) with a big glowing ball, and another with him laying next to the ball, shirt open, playing with his nipples. I failed to come up with a proper response.

Is it an ab workout suggestion?

This is a peer review year for us and the guy is here this week. And wouldn't you know, I was one of four people selected to be interviewed about our firm. Real life is awesome.

Why are you bringing feelings to the workplace? You work with smart, challenging people. You just want to rise to their level, be of greater service to those around you.

Sklansky's Disney comment from last week made me think about Disney animal sidekicks. If you could have one and they would act as they do in the movies, which would you choose? (Note: the genie from Aladdin doesn't count. Animals only.)

Possibles: Stitch, Jiminy Cricket, Mushu, Rajah, Iago, Abu, Meeko, Pascal, Maximus, Percy, Bolt, Kevin, Dug, Sparky, Elliot...

I missed the Disney comment. In honor of my adorable former next door neighbor I go with "The Bolt."

Peer review means another CPA firm comes in and looks over our work to make sure we're up to snuff. I...don't know why I expected anybody to know that.

Been feeling pretty good the past few days despite things with BC being almost non-existent at this point. Although, I feel likes she been trying extra hard the past few days to keep me from completely writing her off even though she doesn't want to date, if that makes sense. I mean, it doesn't make any logical sense, but hopefully you can follow what I'm trying to say.

Was at the grocery store earlier and ended up chatting up a cute girl who startled me when I was reaching for some bottled water. Made her laugh a few times. Didn't get her name or anything because I'm me, but it's a start.

Also got a good workout in tonight. It's nice being home and off work at 5.