I Called In Sick Today

He should do it.

It might doom the relationship.

But not doing it probably dooms it just as well.

Might as well get the sex before the doom.

Unless it's a trap.

The bitch.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

boy I can't wait till mexico sees this one.

hey brvy, don't worry baby i still love you. you all right in my book baby don't worry. don't know what's going on with the baby's there. swingers? probably.

just finished skyping with my girlfriend. that shit is glitchy as hell. nice though. she's at the beach. god damn it I want to be at the beach. and having sex with my girlfriend. sorry suited.

You are the one being narcissistic by making comments that have already been made because you think people care what you have to say even when it's already been said.

Right??

It's very possible that you are correct, but here is why i don't think so.

I'm not trying to have my voice heard as a general rule. I just think that people like their posts to be talked about and discussed. Hell, strat mentions his own posts more than any other topic. I'm just trying to give people a little feedback/love.

However, I'm going to make sure I'm not self-focused going forward. Sorry that I've come across that way. I apologize.

It's ok Brv. Everybody likes you. But not as much as whiskers. Hopefully it never comes down to a loser walks vote. That'd be crazy right? Why would that ever happen? But it could...I don't think there's any rules against it.

• Like 1

Everybody likes you.

Heh

i vote brvy.

didnt see that coming did you?

Why, yes. Yes I did.

This spring Dreamy McHoiberg had gotten more commitments than anticipated he told four players that one of them would have to give up a scholarship and just be a walk on or he'd grant their release if they wanted it. The players took it amongst themselves to have a 4 way pack your bags/no talking vote ala Micheal/George Micheal in the new AD. Not sure if that's where they got the inspiration but it did happen around that time...

Anyway, 3 of the players got together and decided that they though Bubu Palo (sp) should go, but that Palo would probably vote for player A. So, instead of making it 3-1 and having it be obvious, player B would vote for himself and it would be 2-1-1 and Palo would have no idea.

Well, at some point the script flipped and when they counted the votes it ended up being 4-0 against Player B and he had no chance to talk just like in AD. Last I heard he hadn't gone anywhere else but it was awhile ago. I'm sure he's landed on his feet.

Edit: wait, did Brvy post that article already? Feel like I'm losing my mind lately.

http://www.widerightnattylite.com/2013/6/10/4407570/amardi-mistakenly-votes-himself-off-team

• Like 2

Dear Mr. The Mover

I will be in San Diego July 19th. We will likely stay in the Gaslamp Quarter and just want to see some "quick" sites around town, meaning no trip to the zoo or sea world.

I have received and read your request and will get back to you next week.

don't read this http://www.nbcsandie...-211584331.html

OK. so you're there right in the middle of comic con. http://www.comic-con.org/cci . maybe this is part of the trip. maybe it isn't. you're walking distance. wouldn't be quick so I'm guessing this is a no go.

it's also horse racing season (http://www.dmtc.com/) but that's up in Del Mar so too far.

I think there's a gaslamp museum but I've never done that.

http://chuckjones.com/galleries/san-diego-ca/ is cool

I don't go down to the gaslamp too much so I can't really give you specifics on cool bars or restaurants but you should just look up places on yelp before you go and then wing it when you are around. there's a lot of art too.

you're a fairly short drive from Balboa park so you might want to check that out too but if you want to do quick hits all day then maybe just stay in the Gaslamp. there's enough shopping, bars, restaurants, breweries and art to keep you filled. I think there's also historic tours given around the area but I've never done that so I can't really help.

hopefully that helps you plan things

Since I have pretty much given up on the SA/Strat/Napa generation, especially after the bullshit 3some quandry (is your whole age bracket comprised of emasculated momo's and women?), here is whats going on in my life:

putting the offer in on a house next week so I can get the 60 day lock on the rate.

boss is trying to get me to learn a bunch of linux server stuff in short order so I can get a promotion (potential for ~20% raise but will probably be between 10 and 15%). Anybody got any good learning tool reco's for linux/apache tomcat/sql?

bitches be cray. chick that I was banging on/off or the better part of a decade called me up the other day. odd, considering i hadn't talked to her for almost 2 years after she decided to move in with some other dude all while telling me she wanted us to move forward in a relationship since she had been officially divorced for a while. guess i was too slow on the trigger for her at the time. basically all she wanted now was to whine to me about what a shitty run she'd had the last year (death in family, health issues blah blah blah). told her that was too bad but she had a bf to talk about that shit with, and she should give me a call again if she wants to come over to bang for old times sake.

so glad we could share this time together.

• Like 1

Congrats on the life stuff, Hank.

10% isnt shabby for a worst case scenario.

So apparently you can get a chemical burn in your eye. Be careful with bleach, and always have health insurance, you guys.

I just took a break from welding some areas on the jeep to add material to some low spots before mixing up some tiger hair filler.... who in the **** around here knows what that means... to personally thank Mr. Oucho for personally responding to my drunken tween a few minutes ago. I tickles me endlessly to get instant feedback from an inebriated thought like that. Alsmost as good as spewing off the wall shit to a real bystander. If only I knew how to properly use the service to respond back. I just tweeted an answer. Hope it stuck to the screen. THe only app I have down pat is the search all craigslist thingy. Only for cars, though. parts as well. Shit house miouse Im seeing double. ....

As of now I have a sunburn on my nose, forehead, and knees from welding without a helmet and proper protection. I know this becasuse evey time I use the close the eyes and pull the trigger method while wearing shorts I pay for it later. Got the kid that way after all. He was conceived in the entrance to an outbuilding when the wifes sister was visiting. Another helpful hint... when she goes off the pill dont let her grab your ass. Bad things happen if you dont resist

Ill be passed out in an hour. Entertain me when I awake

I love it when beans gets really drunk.

Hell, strat mentions his own posts more than any other topic.

haha

I don't see anything wrong with replying to a post after the conversation has run its course. is that what the issue is that we're discussing? I'm not sure. maybe I'm too late.

putting the offer in on a house next week so I can get the 60 day lock on the rate.

I thought you already did that? didn't you have a house picked out previously?

I don't want to go to work. I don't like working. I like sleeping. life sucks. too hard.

• Like 1