Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

So basically you yell at them to be funnier?

These guys are pros/improv masters, so I don't have to ask them to do much. I avoid giving them reads, because actors hate that. But I do suggest they emphasize certain words or enhance different emotions as we go along. Once we get everything we need, I have them do a take just for fun where they can improvise anything they want. We're actually using a bunch of lines from that take on the spot we're putting together right now.

But no, I don't yell at them. I want them to like me. I need them to like me.

I had some stuff to say about various posts that I liked, but I don't want to annoy JJJ, so I guess I won't.

I love you all.

Bye.

Ps. Im in Utah. I might move here.

I had some stuff to say about various posts that I liked, but I don't want to annoy JJJ, so I guess I won't.

If only there was a way to save quotes until you were done reading.

If only.

no it wasn't.

Sorry Essay, I jest. If it makes you feel any better I once dated a girl for 8 months that was smoking hot, way out of my league, marrying material all with a girl who wanted to hold out for marriage. Her family hated me because I had a kid already and was divorced. I seriously clung to the hope she would have sex but it never happened. Then she dumped me.

If only there was a way to save quotes until you were done reading.

I dont understand people that do that.

It's part of why I hate you.

Sorry to hear that, Randy.

One of the reason you HATE me is that i like to acknowledge posts I find interesting even if the discussion has moved on, or you personally don't want to talk about it anymore?

You can't be that narcissistic and douchey. It's not possible. You're just balloonguying me, right?

You are the one being narcissistic by making comments that have already been made because you think people care what you have to say even when it's already been said.

Right???

I actually can't tell how much of your post is serious. I think tilt is rubbing off on you.

tilt needs to stop rubbing on my good friend brv. it upsets me. I'm terribly vexed.

the pool was great. thanks for asking, guys.

and now I have to help ocho. I would stream it, but this shit is full of client info, far worse than that carnival debacle I got into a while back.

Buddy at work is dating a chick and they just agreed to be exclusive. And then she drops a bomb that she wants to have a threesome with a chick friend of hers. He says he's not sure he wants to because this is the first chick he's dated since getting divorced he actually kinda likes. I told him play the odds, this probably isn't going anywhere serious, so go for it. Thoughts.