Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

when I said 20% hit I meant one of my stocks declined 20% today. dividend cut.

I'm not planning on selling any of these for a long time so I don't know why I bother following the day to day.

I know, I was trying to make you feel better since I thought it was long term investment money. I guess the only real reason to check in with it every now and then is to make sure it didn't hit zero. Heh

all percentage rates, terms, and downpayments were the same, made sure of that. only thing I could tell would be in the calculation. one had options for fixed vs. arm I believe, but I made sure it was on fixed. I can't remember now. but yeah, all the numbers I could control were exactly the same.

and you said bank first.

Huh. Well, I don't know then. When I was buying my house several years ago I can't remember having that problem with differences in payments that was that high unless there was some difference in terms. I can't remember where you said you went for calculators, did you try Quicken loans or one of the other big online lenders? (which I highly recommend for ease of transaction and lack of BS btw)

And, I went back and looked and it seems I do owe you an apology. I did say bank. Sorry shake.

I know if makes no sense really but whenever I hear of some scumbag killing his wife/girlfriend and it turns out she looks like that I just shake my head. Good god she's hot. And they showed some tweets she sent out yesterday before he killed her. They were all about Valentines being a day of love and all that so it didn't sound like she was leaving him or anything.

The whole F'ing world is losing their minds lately.

For now

I know if makes no sense really but whenever I hear of some scumbag killing his wife/girlfriend and it turns out she looks like that I just shake my head. Good god she's hot. And they showed some tweets she sent out yesterday before he killed her. They were all about Valentines being a day of love and all that so it didn't sound like she was leaving him or anything.

Well, nobody knows what happened yet. There are reports that there had been previous instances of domestic abuse, but there are also reports that it may have been a case of mistaken identity. There's an article out there talking about the high home invasion rates in South Africa and the fact that Pistorius is armed just in case. For the average human I would assume that he killed her on purpose, but it just seems so unlikely that someone like him, with so much to lose, would go that far. But, then again, people be crazy.

"He mentioned that a security alarm in the house had gone off the previous night, and he had grabbed his gun and tiptoed downstairs. (It turned out to be nothing.)

I asked what kind of gun he owned ... He fetched his 9-millimeter handgun and two boxes of ammunition. We got back in the car and drove to a nearby firing range, where he instructed me on proper technique. Pistorius was a good coach. ... I asked him how often he came to the range. “Just sometimes when I can’t sleep,” he said."

I'm fine with anything below full bush. Although the less hair the better.

Pretty much this.

Ok. But I wasn't wrong. Just a communication issue. When shake said "where do you bank?" I think of B of A, Chase, US Bank etc.... not Vanguard, Morgan Stanley etc...

No! You were flat out wrong. I posted the entire conversation and you were blatantly wrong. Say you were wrong. (Channeling my inner Wang here.)

Hey whiskers, Royce is still rusty and fat, but in 38 minutes over two games he has 13 points, 14 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 blocks and 2 steals. He was also +7 in one game and +8 in the other.

I'm sure he'll do fine in the D-League.

Clearly you know nothing about the nba.

Clearly.

And, I went back and looked and it seems I do owe you an apology. I did say bank. Sorry shake.

Now say you were wrong.

"He mentioned that a security alarm in the house had gone off the previous night, and he had grabbed his gun and tiptoed downstairs. (It turned out to be nothing.)

I asked what kind of gun he owned ... He fetched his 9-millimeter handgun and two boxes of ammunition. We got back in the car and drove to a nearby firing range, where he instructed me on proper technique. Pistorius was a good coach. ... I asked him how often he came to the range. “Just sometimes when I can’t sleep,” he said."

I was going to say something about guns here, but loogie wins all replies to this.

Clearly you know nothing about the nba.

15 PPG would currently put a player at #58 in the league out of 449 players.

http://www.basketbal...3_per_game.html

AND HE'S NEVER BEEN A SCORER! He only averaged 13 ppg in college, when many many scouts said he was a top 5 talent, if not for his 'issues'.

You can't claim he's so awesome and then tell me he won't average 15 a game. Lebatard and you are making him out to be Oscar Robertson. He wasn't even close to the best player in the big 12 last year. Guy is an okay talent with serious mental defects. He wont make it in the nba.

You said he was the best player in the draft. The best player in the draft should have a higher standard. What would you consider "making it?"

Being a starter for more than one season.

Brv, you can't edit your post after someone has already replied to it. This isn't 'Nam.

I didn't realize that had happened. I apologize.

You can't claim he's so awesome and then tell me he won't average 15 a game. Lebatard and you are making him out to be Oscar Robertson. He wasn't even close to the best player in the big 12 last year. Guy is an okay talent with serious mental defects. He wont make it in the nba.

Again. Do you think Dennis Rodman was awesome?

Scoring isn't everything.

I guess that depends on if we're setting the standard at "1st pick in the draft" or "making it" (meaning >1 year as a starter). I'm a little confused about which yous guys mean. You can start for a few years and still be a relative draft bust.

lol at comparing White to Rodman.

The best comparables would be guys like Lamar Odom or Anthony Mason. But even they would get you 15 ppg.

There's obviously a gap between "making it" and being the player you touted him as. Edit: what speedz said.

I mean, Kwame Brown is one of the bustiest busts that ever busted and he's been in the league...*googles*...12 years.

Holy shit, Kwame Brown has been in the NBA for 12 years.

Brv should edit his post at the top to let Shake know he can just skip to the next page.

Quack: i have no worries about that type of cruise. It would still be a vacation from real life. A sewage fill vacay, but still

Beansey, of course your plan sounds better, but its at about 4x the cost. I have never been on a cruise and the lady seems to like them, so what the hell. I prefer Vegas, or a destination type thing, but i'll try it.

We have a Package that we can purchase for $45 a day each for all seven days that includes 15 alcoholic drinks per day. Now I can drink 15 alcohol drinks a day and she can drink a few of them and hopefully order the rest for me on the low low. This includes all the soda we can drink. Its better than buying a la carte. Its a new thing they are trying.