I Called In Sick Today

I'm not wearing the mask all night. Me and my buddy just thought itd be funny to wear them in the game.

The three little kids saw me and my buddy's empty "flask" of captain on the bleacher and they started freaking out like "omg are those guys drinking?" Yes. Yes we are.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

hey guys I got trashed last night and now I feel terrible this morning. costume was a big hit though. several people even got it.

Stupid Steele Jantz. IDIOT!

I'll admit it, I'm not a huge sports fan so I'm assuming this is a foosball reference. Either that or some obscure comic book character. I mean that name is just ridiculous.

The real question is, did you get any?

It's like you're not even paying attention anymore.

He got some hangover

Haven't drank since last Saturday. I miss hitting the bar on Sunday with friends and getting piss drunk in a crowded sports bar. So, Instead, I got a 12pk of Bud Light Platinum for shits and gigs. If I drink all of it, it'll be ugly tomorrow am.

hey ron, remember thursday when you told me that i had plenty of time to do this project and to not worry about it?

well, you sonofabitch, you were right. just dominated my part in like two hours. i was in the goddamn zone. its amazing how much better i am when i have the deadline.

oh yeah ouch, tons of sex. lots of beautiful women just clawing all over me for some hot sex action. as usual.

but really though I think this mustache is turning me into some sort of super stud. women have been checking me out ever since yesterday. they want it BAD man. bitches. what are you gonna do you know?

I'm still a little hungover.

oh yeah ouch, tons of sex. lots of beautiful women just clawing all over me for some hot sex action. as usual.

but really though I think this mustache is turning me into some sort of super stud. women have been checking me out ever since yesterday. they want it BAD man. bitches. what are you gonna do you know?

I'm still a little hungover.

I know you didn't expect nothin' different. When you look as good as I look, the finer type things in life, they, like, they happen to you. I should know - I look this good, like, all the freakin' time.

I'll admit it, I'm not a huge sports fan so I'm assuming this is a foosball reference. Either that or some obscure comic book character. I mean that name is just ridiculous.

If he was any good at all, he'd definitely be on the national radar solely because of how ridiculous his name is.

Best weather days of the year down here yesterday and today.

I drank all 12 of my Bud Light Platinums yesterday, from 1:15pm to about 5:15pm. Wasnt nearly as drunk as I thought I'd be. Still pretty buzzed. Zero effects today.

so yeah, I've already started researching home equity loan rates for fixing my roof. gotta be at least a 50% chance at least part of it blows off.

I think Sam's Club is having a sale on Campbell's Soup next week, you should be fine.

I drank all 12 of my Bud Light Platinums yesterday, from 1:15pm to about 5:15pm. Wasnt nearly as drunk as I thought I'd be. Still pretty buzzed. Zero effects today.

that is pretty incredible. i commend you, good sir. if i drank 12 BL PLATTYS i'd be shitfaced and puking and worthless the next day. but i'm a vagina with legs.

Haven't been watching the news lately, but it's kind of windy outside. Anyone know anything about that?

not really. maybe go down to the beach or one of the piers and check things out?

and yeah, 12 beers in that amount of time, something might be wrong with you. that's almost a brv level of tolerance.

I'm also double your weights. Individually, not collectively, so SPARE ME THE JOKES.

And I drink once a week, like that. I never drink during the week. Napa might be able to do that as well

BL PLATTYs, I like it Suited. Very douchetastic. I'll use it, braj

Did you happen to catch my live-drunking a couple weekends ago? Walked into my favorite bar on a Friday night and one of the bartenders was drunk, so I jokingly asked if he'd make me a pitcher of Captain and Diet and charge me regular drink price. He laughed hysterically and poured half a bottle (by another patron's reckoning...I wasn't watching) of Captain into a pitcher, splashed it with Diet Coke and set it in front of me. An hour later, I asked for a refill. An hour after that, another refill. Then I decided it was probably time to knock it off so I had three more pints, 4-5 shots, and wrapped the night up around 1am.

I have no idea how much liquor I put down, but it was a lot. Conservatively estimating a liter of Captain Morgan by myself, with 3-4 Jameson shots and a Jaeger shot sprinkled throughout the night. It's occurring to me that maybe I should stop drinking...it's getting very difficult and expensive to get drunk.

I'm also double your weights. Individually, not collectively, so SPARE ME THE JOKES.

be triple pretty soon if we keep drinking twelve packs at a time now won't it?

It's occurring to me that maybe I should stop drinking...it's getting very difficult and expensive to get drunk.

on the bright side though, at those volumes you'll probably be dead soon so it won't be expensive for long!

(seriously though stop drinking so much that's horrible.)

wind starting to pick up a bit here. rain still pretty light.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna snap at this girl when she eventually tries to talk to me again. I logically understand that she has some kind of emotional hangup about it, but last week was awful.

thinking about bailing on this job to go back to SS if I can find a roommate. been brutal, finally got put in my normal long-term role today. I don't know.

And I drink once a week, like that. I never drink during the week. Napa might be able to do that as well

BL PLATTYs, I like it Suited. Very douchetastic. I'll use it, braj

I don't know if I could do 12 BL Platty's in a sitting like that. I mean, I could if I sat down and had that as a goal, but I wouldn't drink that much organically during a football game or something. And I'd almost definitely have a decent buzz going.

Friday night I took down a pitcher of Coors light and then 6-7 busch lights plus a shot or two of something over the course of three hours though and barely caught a buzz and then continued drinking whiskey/cokes for the next few hours and got kinda drunk. Nothing crazy though.

Although, the weight thing isnt necessarily an indicator, now that I'm thinking of it. Your liver is your liver is your liver

Don't kid yourself, our weight definitely plays a part in tolerance.

Edit: I also almost always wake up at like 7-8 am regardless of how much I drank or how late I was out and I don't really get hangovers unless being a little groggy until I get a little food in me is called a hangover. Feel like such a brah talking like I'm some huge drinker, but whatever. I also have the occasional night where I'll feel wasted after 3 or 4 BL Platty's, but I've been drinking a lot lately so my tolerance is way up there.