I Called In Sick Today

It was good, I just didn't want you getting a BIG HEAD about it.My son pulled a Michael J Fox today. Once he was done twitching he decided to wear a tie to school.As I was driving to work, there was a 45ish year old lady walking down the street in a big puffy gray sweater and black leggings (think flash dance, but for cold weather) and she was kind of strutting, all of the sudden she did this B-Boy kind of move and then rocked a freeze pose, nodded a what's up to the car passing buy and continued her strutting (sorta bent over arm to the side swinging with a mean mug). It's probably the best thing I am going to witness for the rest of the year.
I swear I didn't read this before I posted. Amazing.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Is that the cat that lives in your neighborhood? Looks very siamesey.
No, I think Jess is avoiding me because I patronised her by cooing "Kitty, kitty" and clicking my fingers in an attempt to woo her. What a fool I am for thinking she might let me touch her.I found that cat online and it made me feel joyous so I thought I'd share.

This thread sucks.This is funny:

I prefer "totally sick beats" and "wicked smooth flow" for my music, and not just rap.
This would've been sig worthy:
I prefer totally sick beats and wicked smooth flow for my music, and not just rap.
the quotation marks are supposed to represent my throwing of gang signs while simultaneously vocalizing the phrase that they encapsulate.
It would be pretty cool if some gang had their sign be the air quotes.I bet other gangs would pick on them. Wedgies and stuff.

Crap, I keep forgetting this important news.There is a new show on this week called Sing Off or something. Nick Lachey hosts and they have an incredible looking airhead from the pussycat dolls as a judge. It's all groups that sing acapelo (sp?) Anyway my favorite is a group from Tufts called the Beezlebums. I can't believe speedz isn't apart of this group. Huge nerdy awesomeness.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywWzKnJvPA

Crap, I keep forgetting this important news.There is a new show on this week called Sing Off or something. Nick Lachey hosts and they have an incredible looking airhead from the pussycat dolls as a judge. It's all groups that sing acapelo (sp?) Anyway my favorite is a group from Tufts called the Beezlebums. I can't believe speedz isn't apart of this group. Huge nerdy awesomeness.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywWzKnJvPA
A capella, I think. Can we get a ruling on this?I am enjoying the show enough (reminds me of the days when I attended a school with FOUR a cappella groups....I was a little gay by association). The Tufts guys are good and remind me of a very typical preppy, college group. Their rendition of Come Sail Away was pretty hysterical.I actually like the group from Puerto Rico the best.The pussycat judge is pretty hot but completely useless as a judge. Instead of critique, she should just take off a piece of clothing after every act.Nick Lachey is off the charts corny as the host. And Ben Folds apparently thinks that Austin Powers is the height of cool as he shows up every night with a velvet jacket, stupid glasses, and british mop top hair. I keep waiting for him to proclaim a group "groovy, baby" and then ask the pussycat doll if she wants to shag now, or shag later. The other judge (one of the Boyz to Men) is the best at giving advice although his sweaters and hair make him look like he just fell out of a Cosby Show timewarp.
A capella, I think. Can we get a ruling on this?I am enjoying the show enough (reminds me of the days when I attended a school with FOUR a cappella groups....I was a little gay by association). The Tufts guys are good and remind me of a very typical preppy, college group. Their rendition of Come Sail Away was pretty hysterical.I actually like the group from Puerto Rico the best.The pussycat judge is pretty hot but completely useless as a judge. Instead of critique, she should just take off a piece of clothing after every act.Nick Lachey is off the charts corny as the host. And Ben Folds apparently thinks that Austin Powers is the height of cool as he shows up every night with a velvet jacket, stupid glasses, and british mop top hair. I keep waiting for him to proclaim a group "groovy, baby" and then ask the pussycat doll if she wants to shag now, or shag later. The other judge (one of the Boyz to Men) is the best at giving advice although his sweaters and hair make him look like he just fell out of a Cosby Show timewarp.
I agree 100% except I would have her take her clothes off a little faster than you.
I just sent my STSSptII gift off in the mail. It SHOULD get there in time for xmas, we'll see. Hope so. Also this is a reminder to get those gifts in the mail.
yeah, got all my stuff and have to get it in the mail tommorow for sure.
There is a new show on this week called Sing Off.
I take that show very seriously.
You know, sometimes it's ok to go in the another room when your wife is watching tv. Says the single guy.

Brag post: I just weighed myself and I've lost about a stone (14 lbs) since I got back from the USA. It's awesome and hopefully I can lose a bit more so speedz will let me come live with him and Cheeto. Speaking of whom, I haven't had any new pics for a while speedz....

Brag post: I just weighed myself and I've lost about a stone (14 lbs) since I got back from the USA. It's awesome and hopefully I can lose a bit more so speedz will let me come live with him and Cheeto. Speaking of whom, I haven't had any new pics for a while speedz....
Suck on that Geofffrey!!
You know, sometimes it's ok to go in the another room when your wife is watching tv. Says the single guy.
I watch an average of 12 hours of football on the good TV each weekend. Sacrifices must be made.Oh, and I like singing shows. I like Idol too. Plus, she has no interest in anything like Greys Anatomy or a WB crapfest or Desperate Housewives......so she isnt asking for much. Just Idol and some HGTV.And I like it.Actually here is a list of the shows we genuinely both like and watch:24, Scrubs, Weeds, Gary Unmarried, Modern Family, The Office, Psych, American Idol, Family Guy. Thats a pretty good list. We used to like So you think you can dance but both lost interest this year.
Sorry, haven't had much time to follow her around and snap any good ones...I know the ones of the cats sleeping have gotten stale. I'm almost done with the semester, so hopefully I can get back to the important things in life fairly soon.
I like singing shows.
Fair enough.
I just sent my STSSptII gift off in the mail. It SHOULD get there in time for xmas, we'll see. Hope so. Also this is a reminder to get those gifts in the mail.
I was in the mall today, saw something gay enough and gag gift enough for my person, but then it was like $29 for a tank top. It was a Twilight, Edward tank top, but still, then I figured in shipping and stuff and it would've been nearly $50 bucks.I'm gonna have to figure something out for this person. I'm at a loss because I'm not creative like that. I wish I knew what this person wanted. HmmmI think my gift is gonna be late.
Going to the Kings - Wizards game tonight. We have a suite with dinner and drinks. Everything paid for by PIMCO. Sometimes perks can be cool.
Dollar beers on national TV. Lots of potential for disaster. Don't let the country down.
I wont get into now because Im still pissed, but lets just say that the scene I made inside the FedEx branch yesterday was spectacular, and thats saying something coming from me....
I think my gift is gonna be late.
I hear ya, but one the bright side we could wait a whole year and still be better than Speedy or Wang...In other news, Ive actually been watching some television the last couple eveningsYesterday I saw Three Ten to Yuma...pretty good flick, although the round barreled Winnys one of them used wasnt around during that periodTonight I saw Grand Torino.... I enjoyed it quite a bit. I now know where Shane got the nicknames for the dealers down at the Golden Gate last month