Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

What's the point of life? Even when I'm doing stuff all day I'm extremely bored.Sorry. I'm really bored.
you need to find a better window to look out
Happy birthday, hope you get hammered drunk for it.
We'll see, it is my sons B-day also he is turning three 3. So he has his first soccer game in the morning (had to be three or older the day the league started, he cut it a little close) then in the afternoon we are driving to my parents for a BBQ and swimming. But after that I am supposed to go hang out with my buddy, which will probably be drinking and playing heads up PLO until we can't stay awake. This is how exciting life is when you turn thirt29.Car trouble story: So my Landrover had a fan control module go bad, and just like the friggin transmission problem, they don't sell the part separately from the whole fan assembly. Parts were going to be $800. So I called a euro-car recycler and end up getting the part for $75 with a 6 month warranty, then the brakes go bad on my Mercedes, which pretty much every German car means pads and rotors., so that is $500 for front brakes. My mechanic notices that my alignment is shot, so the inside of my rear tire is shredded, now the because of how the suspension is pitched the tires wear on the inside anyway, but this was a few miles from exploding. I take it to Les Schwab to get some tires and an alignment. 260 for two tires and $80 for the alignment. The tires are an off brand and I am not happy with the price, so my brother (who is a big car guy) starts calling other tire shops and finally gets Americas tire to give us Khumo's for $$220, better tires for less. So we call Les Schwab/cancel the tires and then an hour later they call and say they cannot do the Alignment because they do not have the correct tool for a Mercedes. Glad they knew that before I left it there. So now I have to take my car almost an hour away to get it aligned, good thing I got the tires for less.So in the course of a week I have dropped over a grand into my cars, and less then $300 of that is going to be labor, and strangley enough I am OK with it because it could have easily been over $2000. (Oh oil changes on both too). My mom needs brakes on her Truck that they noticed today when I went to pick up my car, and my Brother has his Lightning on the Dyno machine and I dropped him off this afternoon to pick it up and they tell him they do not take Credit cards, so he has to walk to a bank because his car is not done. Been a fun week for vehicles in my family!
I hate working on Saturdays. I want to win the lotto and quit.
yeah i don't care what it pays, i'll never work on saturdays on a regular basis ever again. once every couple of months for an ass ton of overtime, sure. but regularly will not happen.
Fags.
yeah!
yeah i don't care what it pays, i'll never work on saturdays on a regular basis ever again. once every couple of months for an ass ton of overtime, sure. but regularly will not happen.yeah!
I'm going to have to get used to working on Fridays, let alone Saturdays. I loved not having class or shit to do on Friday afternoons besides lay on the couch then maybe play tennis or basketball.

5 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: hank213, El Guapo, Matt_Damon, Dawson LeeryHappy Birthday.I got you a leettle suntheeng.011.jpg