I Called In Sick Today

Yesterday was one of the better days, we had some homoerotic, funny, unfunny, awesome, useless, and invigorating posts. So that means today is going to suck. How did Grinder finish?
it was because I was off and posting all day.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

it was because I was off and posting all day.
RE: unfunny, and useless.How did the solo "beer me with nothing but Sam Adams because I'm a homosexual" go yesterday?And what's on the plate for today?
My inkjet printer just ran out of ink. It's so expensive to buy replacements and pay shipping and handling. I wish there was a place where I could get free shipping and still save 76%.
haha, i just saw the banner ad. until now, i thought you were just being fairly specific about your shopping requirements. also, yesterday inspired me to pull out my guitar. i hadn't played in like 5+ years, in fact, i had a lot of trouble finding the damn thing. for a bit, i thought maybe jess had sold it on me, which made me mad, because 1) she had sold something that belonged to me and 2) if she had done it 3 years ago and i was just noticing now i was NOT going to enjoy the upcoming argument. but then i found it, and it was, amazingly, still in tune. i freakin love this guitar. anyhoo, boy oh boy am i ever rusty! i can't play for shit anymore and my finger tips are sore today!
remember when you didn't think the internet was worth having at home?
I don't remember such a time. I remember when it wasn't available, high speed that is. and I didn't think dial up was worth it, no. but you sir are mistaken. I am a sick man, but yet I do know and accept my own sickness. but you know what would be nice though? if I were really rich and could just do this all the time. man, that would be great.
RE: unfunny, and useless.How did the solo "beer me with nothing but Sam Adams because I'm a homosexual" go yesterday?And what's on the plate for today?
I just put in the serpent and the rainbow and I'm eating one of the best turkey sandwiches I've ever made.
Holy. Crap.I can't be the only person who enjoys seeing socal go through all of the stages of the breakup, can I? I say when he gets all the way through, after he fucks a few crazy drunk whores, but before he finds someone special, we go through all of his posts, create an anthology, and sell them as a book/make them into a screenplay.*insert JJJ/ron/Grinder coming up with a clever title*
Maybe your swimming dilemma can play as a part of a double feature.
Now I know my life is at its lowest point when Mister B is correcting me. Sheez
Ha, don't sweat the small shit brother. It could always be worse, you could be black.

So I pissed my pants for the first time in fifteen years or so the other day. Actually, I pissed on my shirt and sweater too. Anybody want to hear about it?

So I pissed my pants for the first time in fifteen years or so the other day. Actually, I pissed on my shirt and sweater too. Anybody want to hear about it?
Yes.Good song Ouchey.
Sure. I am bored and laughing might wake me up.
ummmm, maybe
Today I am older. 30. I was half-expecting to wake up to a big blast of maturity...but, no. Just an erection like everyday.
Happy Birthday. I might get you some inkjet printer cartridges.

Quick Poker Question:I play in a live tournament that usually has around 50 guys. Some good players, most not so good. This Weds. I'm at the FT and I'm in the BBBlinds are 300/600 with less than 4 minutes remaining. 10 handed. Next Blind level is 500/1000Hero (4600- before I post the BB)with :D:club: UTG +1 (6200) calls 600UTG+2 (5300) calls 600CO (6800) calls 600 sb Folds. So now there's 2700 in the pot and I have 4k behind. What's the optimal play here? I just got moved the the final table where I only played with one of the guys who limped, played fairly tight.edit* Tops:marvinhunter.jpg

Quick Poker Question:
Without any reads on two of the three limpers I would check and hope something pretty hits the flop. But I can see myself pushing if I had good reads. Calling 4000 would cripple any of them so if they are limping with marginal holdings I hope to take the 2700. I don't know. I think this is one of my problems, leaks, whatever. I don't know the optimal play in these end game situations.
Quick Poker Question:I play in a live tournament that usually has around 50 guys. Some good players, most not so good. This Weds. I'm at the FT and I'm in the BBBlinds are 300/600 with less than 4 minutes remaining. 10 handed. Next Blind level is 500/1000Hero (4600- before I post the BB)with :D:club: UTG +1 (6200) calls 600UTG+2 (5300) calls 600CO (6800) calls 600 sb Folds. So now there's 2700 in the pot and I have 4k behind. What's the optimal play here? I just got moved the the final table where I only played with one of the guys who limped, played fairly tight.edit* Tops:marvinhunter.jpg
Check and lead if you hit any reasonable piece of the flop or any good draw as well, CR if you hit it hard. If it comes AKT c/f. You want first in vigorish, in this case someone is probably going to look you up and you will be an underdog. Tough spot with so much money in the pot, but I would rather shove with a trash hand opening the pot then shove here where you almost certainly are getting looked up.
cool, thanks. I shoved, 2700 in the pot was just too much. I got looked up by A9o and lost, obv.
Its really not that bad of a play because you got your money in on a coinflip basically with alot of dead money so in the long run this play is +ev vs an a9 or vs 77, but no fold equity is a problem, the added bit of fold equity is what your looking for in these low M situations.