• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

not much man, just hangin'. Thinking about hitting the hay early so I can get a workout in tomorrow morning, my last day of work before I get 10 days off.I wish there were some women on this internet thingy that we could talk to.
I wish there were too then I wouldn't have to play Guitar Hero.
do you know any women that will shamelessly flirt with us and make us believe that they are actually attracted to us, but never have to deliver b/c they live miles and miles away?Guitar Hero, heh. So odd, you're a grown ass woman. I respect it, but it just seems peculiar to me.
Did anyone else just hear a faint lime green yelling sound?
yes, it sounded like this:SOMEBODY TALK TO ME!
Wang: This reminds me of the time that I was dealing at the club, and one of my black friends Jerome and I had this debate. Do you guys have a minute while I compose the story in my head?
hahahahah.hahahahahaha. that was good, mex!
Now thats just evil.
Guitar Hero, heh. So odd, you're a grown ass woman. I respect it, but it just seems peculiar to me.
What is so wrong with Guitar Hero? It's a fun game and loved by many. Hell pitchers in the MLB have missed World Series games due to their love of the game.
Shake: I'm on my way to FL, don't start without me.Speedz: Is she jewish?Wang: No seriously, this actually did happen. You guys are such faggots.
barring a few altered adjectives and whatnot, I'm pretty sure this is exactly how it would happen.hey anybody seen lori? she hasn't posted in a while.
What is so wrong with Guitar Hero? It's a fun game and loved by many. Hell pitchers in the MLB have missed World Series games due to their love of the game.
Grow up Red. Stop tricking out your Tiburon, stop playing video games and be an adult, before I come out there and impregnate your wife myself.
barring a few altered adjectives and whatnot, I'm pretty sure this is exactly how it would happen.hey anybody seen lori? she hasn't posted in a while.
oh, like you've never said "Beer me"?Where is lori? Nevermind, I'll just go look at the nude pics I have of her.
do you know any women that will shamelessly flirt with us and make us believe that they are actually attracted to us, but never have to deliver b/c they live miles and miles away?Guitar Hero, heh. So odd, you're a grown ass woman. I respect it, but it just seems peculiar to me.
I'm unlike any other girl you've ever known. As far as the women who will flirt with you and pretend to watch while you jack off, I hear MattyOneOfTheseNights is homosocial.

I don't want someone watching me while I jack off. Or do I?Wait, are they just sitting there thumbing through a magazine, occasionally looking up or are they naked, pumping their piss pole fingering their moist hole while watching?

Grow up Red. Stop tricking out your Tiburon, stop playing video games and be an adult, before I come out there and impregnate your wife myself.oh, like you've never said "Beer me"?Where is lori? Nevermind, I'll just go look at the nude pics I have of her.
in actuality I say beer me quite a lot. its one of my things.I'm watching a Louis C K special and he just made a funny joke. "Rape isn't a funny thing, and you should never do it. You know, unless you have a really good reason. Like you know, you want to fuck somebody and they won't let you." I enjoyed that.

Did you watch the Jim Norton special like I told you to? He has a good rape joke. I forget the exact wording, but it went something like, "after I'm done role playing, doing a rape scenario, I break character and show the girl that the gun wasn't really loaded."

I don't want someone watching me while I jack off. Or do I?Wait, are they just sitting there thumbing through a magazine, occasionally looking up or are they naked, pumping their piss pole fingering their moist hole while watching?
Yes.Yes?
You missed me, didnt you?
waiting patiently for my eval. That took me all of 3 minutes to compose. My time is valuable. I wish someone, ANYONE, would notice.
Has anyone seen mex? Oh wait, you cant miss him!hahahha, I crack myself up.
Where is lori? Nevermind, I'll just go look at the nude pics I have of her.
god damn you.
I'm unlike any other girl you've ever known.
Hey there sweet cheeks, thats my line.
I'm playing poker and then going to a midnight showing of american gangster.
watch out, thats probably the one the blacks will go to
Guitar Hero, heh. So odd, you're a grown ass woman. I respect it, but it just seems peculiar to me.
my roommate said there's an 80 year old woman in his world of warcraft guild. widowed with nothing better to do with her time. she even gets on their voice call network and yells at people.
You know, I bet that sounds familiar cause that's Lori's line. I wonder where she is....
ah yeah, I'm glad I put this tape in,I'm just gon' cruise down the road,look at the stars in the sky,and drift off into the sweet memorys that I have,of a love that my heart has been searching for,for so long, and I know somewhere,If I keep searching, that love I'll find,the picture grows clearer and clearer,from the back to the front of my mind,and like love, a love I know I'll have,the girl that I want, she'll be mine, she'll be fly, and it'll last,I see her face and I can't let go,she's in my dreams and my heart, so let me know,(have you seen her?)have you seen her?,(tell me have you seen her?)I'm looking for that love,she's a thought and a vision in my memory,I haven't met her, but tell me where could she be,(have you seen her?)have you seen her?,(tell me have you seen her?)I'm looking for that special love,(love, oh love, love is a feeling that I need)love is a feeling that the Hammer definetly needs,(please be mine)baby be mine,(I need your love to make it)I need your love to make it,so why don't you be mine,the search is going on,from coast to coast,a women for the man, who's propping the most,(have you seen her?)have you seen her?,(tell me have you seen her?)my heart is beating strong,this love cannot be wrong,I need her and I want her, so come on to my home,(have you seen her?)have you seen her?,(tell me have you seen her?)I'm a keep looking,at the movies, in my car, on my stero,at a game of Different World or the Cosby Show,(have you seen her?)have you seen her?,(tell me have you seen her?)yo veo, tell me what's up,at the track, at the club, or out buying dub,if you've seen her, then I'll have her, cause I'm in love,(have you seen her?)have you seen her?,(tell me have you seen her?)my heart is hurting so bad,(love, oh love, love is a feeling that I need)love is a feeling that I know I need,(please be mine)be mine baby,(I need your love to make it)I need your love to make it,why don't you be mine,(baby, be mine)where could she be?,at the store around the corner,or wondering at night,or chilling with another brother holding the mic,(have you seen her?)have you seen her?,(tell me have you seen her?)Hammer, you know I'm looking,calling all my friends all around the place,Guy, Lavertte, or my homey Rob Base,(have you seen her?)have you seen her?,(tell me have you seen her?)if you've peeped her out, tell me,yo, veo on the phone,Ted, Dre, or Ed Lover,Fab Five, homeys won't you help a young brother,(have you seen her?)have you seen her?,(tell me have you seen her?)I got a picture in my mind,the thought is so clear of the love I need here,like D-B magic, and why don't you appear,(have you seen her?)oh baby, why don't you appear,(tell me have you seen her?)I can see yo' face,I'm seeing her face, again and again,come knocking at my door, and you know I'll let you in,(have you seen her?)have you seen her?,(tell me have you seen her?)oh, my sweet love,searching 'round the world, what more can I say?,the girl is hard to see like an unseen VJ,(have you seen her? tell me have you seen her? have you seen her?)