Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

That sounds like a fun project. Create a new account and just start posting everywhere else and see if you can be funny enough to get invited into this thread.
it would actually be kind easy with Mozilla.. you can just open two tabs (or two windows with IE) and have one account on each, the problem would be remembering which one was which..:have i said too much face:
I meant Grenada?
The only legit, on the books action the US Armed Forces saw in 1986 was a few bar fights, which they lost. I don't even care if that's true or not, it's still funny.
i guess this would also kind of require randy to be a cocktail of different nationalities as well.. but meh, details
The term "sperm milkshake" comes to mind. Maybe you're some sort of impatient super being?
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)0 Members: :clinging to the hope that some of the guests are regulars that just haven't signed in face:Why do I have to watch Good Will Hunting every time it's on tv? Always makes me think of my freshman year at school when I greatly exaggerated my minimal Boston accent because the ladies loved it. Not that it ever got me laid. That was the alcohol.
Matt Damon
I am a fan, actually. I like the movies he chooses to be involved with and I think that in general he's a pretty good actor. I also respect the fact that he wants nothing to do with being in the limelight all the time. Complete opposite of Ben Affleck, who I actually respect almost as much because he seems to get laid more than God.
Is that a challenge, my son?
Oh it's on.
You are soooooooooo good looking.
That sounds like a fun project. Create a new account and just start posting everywhere else and see if you can be funny enough to get invited into this thread.
Meh, that's been done.
The term "sperm milkshake" comes to mind. Maybe you're some sort of impatient super being?
...Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than Timmy and Matt's e-feelings, able to drop layer cake bakers and crab shack waitresses with a single punch?
The only legit, on the books action the US Armed Forces saw in 1986 was a few bar fights, which they lost. I don't even care if that's true or not, it's still funny.
It's not true. I've seen Top Gun.
way to stay on topic, asshole
you know, when the only thing I know about you is that you've got a huge weinis, it becomes difficult to think of witty put-downs.Like: 'hey, why don't you go **** someone with your enormous c.ock?'or: 'shouldn't you be servicing a sorority right now?'or: 'yeah, well at least I don't need a wheelbarrow to walk down the street.'See? It's tough...
...Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than Timmy and Matt's e-feelings, able to drop layer cake bakers and crab shack waitresses with a single punch?
i dont get it, but i like it
My dog Foley and I on the front porch of my house about a week before he died. The quality is terrible, I took a picture of a print with my cell...foley.jpg
Gorgeous!You guys are so melancholy on dog days.Sorry about all of your pet losses.
It's not true. I've seen Top Gun.you know, when the only thing I know about you is that you've got a huge weinis, it becomes difficult to think of witty put-downs.Like: 'hey, why don't you go **** someone with your enormous c.ock?'or: 'shouldn't you be servicing a sorority right now?'or: 'yeah, well at least I don't need a wheelbarrow to walk down the street.'See? It's tough...
I'm full of things that are easy to make fun of. Ask away.
But you're not allowed to invite yourself like Caleb.I guess you pulled it off though. Damnit Wang!
I wasn't invited in, but I did get a NOTY nomination (and subsequent award) from Bizzle, and Shake said he was already banging my fiancee, so I figured it was safe to join...How badly did we want to use we in the post above?
you know, when the only thing I know about you is that you've got a huge weinis, it becomes difficult to think of witty put-downs.Like: 'hey, why don't you go **** someone with your enormous c.ock?'or: 'shouldn't you be servicing a sorority right now?'or: 'yeah, well at least I don't need a wheelbarrow to walk down the street.'See? It's tough...
You're damn good looking Timdog.