Fulltiltpoker....amateur Sat Down At The 50/100 Table And Clocked It!

If some of you been watching the nl tables on fulltiltpoker with the pros they are crazy! Tons of money on the table. I was watching the 50/100 for hours and this guy Cole0707 took out Juanda and DAgostino and cashed out $67,000! Crazy hit and he was up 70k this week. Funny thing is everyone was asking him what he did for a living and I guess he owns his own furniture place and everyone was telling him to sell his company and play poker haha. Funny stuff thought I would share....this fulltiltpoker is awesome to watch.

Okay Mod... I'm a newbie to these new "interweb shenanigans", so if you could move this to Religion for me I would be much obliged. Is Jesus gay? Yes. If by "gay" you mean "the savior". Michael Jackson is a punk rock singer famous for his Marijuana smoking and underground heavy metal hits like "Free Willy". Many people are turned off by Michael Jackson's well publicized heterosexual activities and his raw, unpolished image. One might be surprised to find out that Michael Jackson is Christ. Not Jesus Christ, But Michael Jackson Christ.It's been almost 40 years since they crucified Jesus, and I just thought it was time to nominate a new christ. Which brings me to my point. Is Michael Jackson gay? Yes. If by "gay" you mean "Jesus"

Okay Mod... I'm a newbie to these new "interweb shenanigans", so if you could move this to Religion for me I would be much obliged. Is Jesus gay? Yes. If by "gay" you mean "the savior". Michael Jackson is a punk rock singer famous for his Marijuana smoking and underground heavy metal hits like "Free Willy". Many people are turned off by Michael Jackson's well publicized heterosexual activities and his raw, unpolished image. One might be surprised to find out that Michael Jackson is Christ. Not Jesus Christ, But Michael Jackson Christ.It's been almost 40 years since they crucified Jesus, and I just thought it was time to nominate a new christ. Which brings me to my point. Is Michael Jackson gay? Yes. If by "gay" you mean "Jesus"
if it wasnt such a blatant attempt at humour and attention seeking it still wouldnt be funny. get a hobby or a bank roll or something your one hurting unit
if it wasnt such a blatant attempt at humour and attention seeking it still wouldnt be funny. get a hobby or a bank roll or something your one hurting unit
Dude, you're lame. The fact that you're from Indy makes it even worse.
If some of you been watching the nl tables on fulltiltpoker with the pros they are crazy! Tons of money on the table. I was watching the 50/100 for hours and this guy Cole0707 took out Juanda and DAgostino and cashed out $67,000! Crazy hit and he was up 70k this week. Funny thing is everyone was asking him what he did for a living and I guess he owns his own furniture place and everyone was telling him to sell his company and play poker haha. Funny stuff thought I would share....this fulltiltpoker is awesome to watch.
thanks, I was a little nervous in that game, but I held my own. I am going to make them a chair though, to bury the hatchet
LOL :club: How many threads are you going to post about this. Where have you been, this guy cole has been playing all week and has been tearing up the pros. I posted in one of your other threads that cole was raping and was up like 70k for the week. Juanda has respect for him since he is a good player and mentioned he should try and go to the WSOP this year.

I was finishing up my games the other day and watched cole and juanda play heads up 25/50 NL and juanda seems to get along with cole quite well and was giving him a few pointers. Juanda said he had "good instinct."I watched a 25/50NL ring game for about 20 mins last night and saw one ugly play by cole but he was up quite a bit at the time. EP raise to 225, cole reraises to 700, gets a caller, someone moves AI for ~8k and it folds back to cole who calls with AQo. Other guy shows KK.Either way, he has made a ton more money at poker than i have so...he wins, and i'll shut up :club:

Quick! Someone run to Walgreens and get this guys his meds.

I've been watching Cole play all week too, and i agree that he is running well, pure and simple. He plays way too many hands i think, for example:25/50 EP raises to 175, cole makes it 500, call. Flop K x x EP checks, cole bets 1100, EP all in for 5600. Cole calls with QQ, EP has AK

I definitely agree. My brother was playing in that game before and juanda raised it to 300 with K9, my brother pops it to 1100 with AK. Juanda calls beign a fish. Flop comes KK9. GG bro!

seems like every night he gets up but decides to not hit a 2 outter and donk it all off. He's definately on an upswing of variance right now, as soon as that ends it's gg cole