Look at the date.
ah, why bring this old post up.... let me read through the thread.... for the update???
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, why bring this old post up.... let me read through the thread.... for the update???
Great Story!! Glad it was resurrected cause as a newbie I probably would have missed it!Cheers
because you touch yourself at night. oh wait, that was the dinosaurs. never mind.
I cannot claim innocence on that accountAltho reading this story again makes me feel goot inside and feel like I CAN do it!Then AA < 54o and all that gootness inside of me is filled with anger.Anger leads to hate and hate leads to.....the dark sideeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • 7 months later...
<----never had a five figure score... life tilt.
oh?
LOL.... TJ it is time for that story of poker/life lessons imo. Maybe you could call it "How I went from posting in August that I never had a five figure score to pwning soles in big tournys on a regular basis in 6 months"EDIT: This story was a great read. I have a friend that wants to start taking poker seriously, this is the story I shared with him.

I enjoyed reading this although I am a little suprised that it seems to advocate players smoking pot while playing in a game where attention span and ability to crunch numbers and analyze the situation every hand is crucial...but if thats what works for you :club: IMO its important not only to play within your bankroll (and not move up until you are moneying regularly) and read lots, but also to take the time to practice your strategy and the things you've learned in real life games. I have recently started in a local freeroll tourney and feel that it is helping me focus on reading my opponents bets and understanding how much of them are based on their position and their opinion of me as a player. I am making less mistakes with the pot odds and even learned to shuffle chips last time! :ts *Also if you are lucky enough to get a proffessional players advice...take it!

• 1 year later...
I enjoyed reading this although I am a little suprised that it seems to advocate players smoking pot while playing in a game where attention span and ability to crunch numbers and analyze the situation every hand is crucial...but if thats what works for you :club: IMO its important not only to play within your bankroll (and not move up until you are moneying regularly) and read lots, but also to take the time to practice your strategy and the things you've learned in real life games. I have recently started in a local freeroll tourney and feel that it is helping me focus on reading my opponents bets and understanding how much of them are based on their position and their opinion of me as a player. I am making less mistakes with the pot odds and even learned to shuffle chips last time! :ts *Also if you are lucky enough to get a proffessional players advice...take it!
She stopped coming here after I pm'd her a picture of my penis.