Unbelievable Pics

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my son Zach at an airshow in Ft Smith AR yesterday. I was asked to fly a friends plane in a demo with another mustang, so I let him tag along with me (school isnt THAT important ya know)He got the full tour of the fighter, even sat in the pilots seat for a while after it was put in the hangar (promised not to let anyone see those, so if anyone at Nellis reads this.... I'm lying)100_0615.jpg

I told the wife to make sure and get a pic of me flying with the Thunderbirds...This is her best attempt... I'm the dot between the smoke trailsYes... she got a beatingI'll post the rest when we get back to Vegas... dial-up here takes 15 min to upload each pic100_0632.jpg

I told the wife to make sure and get a pic of me flying with the Thunderbirds...This is her best attempt... I'm the dot between the smoke trailsYes... she got a beatingI'll post the rest when we get back to Vegas... dial-up here takes 15 min to upload each pic100_0632.jpg
:laughing my assing off face:
lmao
Another classic from Beans NH :club::D:D:D
I just got one of those stupid e-mails that gets forwarded around to everyone. I hate those things and never pass them on. And yet I posted one of the pictures here.:shrug face:
:mehIlikedit face