Unbelievable Pics

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anna0471fu.jpganna0228mo.jpgAnna Kournikova playing tennis? Unheard of.It’s also “unbelievably” hot.
annakournikova81030hd.jpgannakournikovacameltoepi6lr.jpgjd247kournikovaanna8zg.jpg

I don't get the connect four one.1) The red chips already won. So is that it?2) Two adults are playing connect four. Is that it?3) Asians are good at games and he lost. Is that it?

I don't get the connect four one.1) The red chips already won. So is that it?2) Two adults are playing connect four. Is that it?3) Asians are good at games and he lost. Is that it?
The overall stupidity of it is the point. He got his 4th piece in a row.
and math
Bahahahahaha :icon_clap:English chavs. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.d48ri3op.jpgd71jp8lu.jpgd81cl9dh.jpgd19uq3dh.jpg
So this is the FCP in Indy thread huh????sw (ok...It was a cheap, no-good rotten thing to post... I admit that... But I have these reflexes that I cannot control.. no hard feelins guys... REPEAT...JUST A JOKE)