Unbelievable Pics

dumbomg3ny.jpg
I haven't checked this thread for ages. to think it's been 3 years. btw, this pic IS fake...doesn't really qualify for the original purpose of this thread.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

random-funny-pictures-11.jpg
Only reason I just chuckled instead of lol'd is because I lived in Richmond, VA for a long time and these things blow around in the streets like sand in Deadwood.
ncb_uncwar_910.jpg
Not unbelievable or funny.
cheerleaders-590x463.jpg
Our high school mascot was a Ram.. so we'd do something similar, spelling out 'GO RAMS' at the softball games..and then we'd casually rearrange it to spell 'ORGASM'. We thought it was funny, but a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 apiece will have that effect.
funny_cat_pictures_23.jpgReally do.
Not unbelievable or funny. Our high school mascot was a Ram.. so we'd do something similar, spelling out 'GO RAMS' at the softball games..and then we'd casually rearrange it to spell 'ORGASM'. We thought it was funny, but a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 apiece will have that effect.
I was a Ram too! But I didn't cheer, nor did I like anagrams.
cheerleaders-590x463.jpg
im wondering why the last 3 are facing back instead of forward.but then their letters spells SIN.and its a sin to have anal sex right?but is it?oooooo, clevernessicocity!
0320081crack1.jpgMARCH 20--On St. Patrick's Day, Ohio cops seized crack cocaine that had been dyed green, apparently in recognition of the holiday. Undercover drug task force agents seized the tinted crack after they observed a drug transaction occur at a Marietta residence, according to Washington County Sheriff Larry Mincks. As seen in the below evidence photo, the emerald green crack was packaged in small plastic bags. Asked by TSG if he had ever seen drugs marketed in such a fashion, Mincks said that several years ago some dealers used food coloring to dye their crack red during the Christmas season.
0320081crack1.jpgMARCH 20--On St. Patrick's Day, Ohio cops seized crack cocaine that had been dyed green, apparently in recognition of the holiday. Undercover drug task force agents seized the tinted crack after they observed a drug transaction occur at a Marietta residence, according to Washington County Sheriff Larry Mincks. As seen in the below evidence photo, the emerald green crack was packaged in small plastic bags. Asked by TSG if he had ever seen drugs marketed in such a fashion, Mincks said that several years ago some dealers used food coloring to dye their crack red during the Christmas season.
the real question is, how cheap can you get the green stuff the day after St Paddy's? discount bin rock ftw!
that is just plainly and simply awesome.
I think it's the bear on the right with the photoshopped sunglasses who really makes it all come together. The bearfood-and-cigar spread is also pretty dope.

I dunno if you guys have seen any "photo-bombings" or whatever where somebody in the background is either totally out of place, or at least looks totally out of place. Anyways usually they're pretty dumb but this one is brilliant.doomed-lauer-photo-13.jpgsign_23-500x374.jpgworld-wierdest-signs-5.jpgworld-wierdest-signs-14.jpgThe dude in that last one is taking like the biggest shit ever, and it totally looks like his friend is trying to pee on him.

I dunno if you guys have seen any "photo-bombings" or whatever where somebody in the background is either totally out of place, or at least looks totally out of place. Anyways usually they're pretty dumb but this one is brilliant.doomed-lauer-photo-13.jpg
Haha.. that would be the biggest 'wtf' moment ever if you checked your camera the next day and there he was in the background. Especially if you never even knew he was in the club in the first place.
I dunno if you guys have seen any "photo-bombings" or whatever where somebody in the background is either totally out of place, or at least looks totally out of place. Anyways usually they're pretty dumb but this one is brilliant.doomed-lauer-photo-13.jpgsign_23-500x374.jpgworld-wierdest-signs-5.jpgworld-wierdest-signs-14.jpgThe dude in that last one is taking like the biggest shit ever, and it totally looks like his friend is trying to pee on him.
chrozzo likes all of this!