Official (haha) Im Drunk Thread

those two should never be put together or even spoken of. mixing rum or jack with pepsi is wrong and yuck
your telling me, thats all my friend had and he made them.... so sweetly nasty
  • Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP B/C IM DRUNK AGAIN, YOOOOOOOOOOO IM ****ING WATCHING GUESS WHO RIGHT NOW W/ ASHTON KUTCHER AND BERNIE MACK........ gotta wake up soon for work ugggggggggggh

well yeah thenim fukin drunk againand i just got turned deown for sex by a co worker (despite the fact we were making out and naked in bed) what the fuk is that about?why get naked in the make out session if ya dont wanna make sexy time?really

well yeah thenim fukin drunk againand i just got turned deown for sex by a co worker (despite the fact we were making out and naked in bed) what the fuk is that about?why get naked in the make out session if ya dont wanna make sexy time?really
maybe she was intimidated by your massive cawk and obvious sexual prowess? I hate when that happens....

i came here drunk, read some post then realized I have an unopened beer rigth next to me, sweeeeeeeeeeeetneeeessssssss.My cousin was working the bar I was at, he fed me JD all night, oh brother.

Went out and did an appearance tonight at the Jumping Turtle in San Marcos. My AE decided that i should drink my weight in alcohol. I'm friggin wasted right now.........